how we should approach if CQ finally leaves TM hopefully after 2018/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how we should approach if CQ finally leaves TM hopefully after 2018/2019

I know this topic is abit far, however i wish to know since TM is doing very well, we hopefully will go to the world cup, however the question is what do we do when CQ is no longer our coach, yes i know people are going to bash me for starting the topic, however is a forum and i want to see our members opinion. I think he will leave after 2018/2019
    there are few options after 2019 asian cup if he stay till then
    1. extend his contract with a better money offer
    2. Go with another high profile world class coach
    3. Go with a crappy european coach
    4. Go with a Iranian coach

when the time time, there will be a vacum in iran head coach just as Sir Alex left Manu. CQ has been Iran coach since 2011, brought Iran displine, focus, right formation and everyone play for him and Iran, which option would be great?

Option 1: would be great, however can IFF pay him like 2-3 million euro , that is if he want to stay, he might want to retire or even go and coach in europe

Option 2: the case would be can we afford other high class european or south american coaches, coaches like capello or some south american coaches , some of them are more expensive than CQ, and they might not want to come iran, we saw with clemente when he didnt want to stay in iran permenantly. delbosque would be good, capello, and a few south american, but the key part is can we get them and can we afford to pay them.

Option 3: A option which we had took for many years before CQ came brought in balzovic and ivankovic, , branko took us to world cup but failed to bring harmony and cut party bazi from TM, a thing that CQ did very well, most of the slavic countries would be a option, like the bosnia coach in 2014 world cup, however i am not sure if the person can deliever, yes they will be cheap, but can he handle TM head coach position?after CQ

Option 4: This would be a suicide by IFF, having a iranian head coach, first of all the coach need balls of steels, taking over from CQ. I dont see any coach in Iran who has the tactical knowledge like CQ, even though i respect all the coaches in iran. None of them can do it, and if we get a medicore coach like Mayli Kohan or a ali daei that would be suicide for IFF

I personally believe Option 1 is the best option however we never know when it come to IFF , give your comment and suggestion

Hopefully by then Nekounam has learned enough from CQ to be able to take over. CQ has always praised Nekounam as one of the best captains he ever worked with (and recall he coached RM during their golden years).

So my hope and suggestion is Nekounam has learned enough by then that he can take over from CQ and continue his legacy.

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
        Hopefully by then Nekounam has learned enough from CQ to be able to take over. CQ has always praised Nekounam as one of the best captains he ever worked with (and recall he coached RM during their golden years).

So my hope and suggestion is Nekounam has learned enough by then that he can take over from CQ and continue his legacy.
        you think nekounam can handle the presuure, he and ali daie were both great players but ali daei also could not handle the pressure, i still think we have to keep him or look for another world class coach

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          you think nekounam can handle the presuure, he and ali daie were both great players but ali daei also could not handle the pressure, i still think we have to keep him or look for another world class coach
          You're saying him and Ali Daei were both great players, but I never said anything about being a great player. I specifically said CQ called him one of the best CAPTAINS he ever worked with (that's including the golden RM). Surely we can agree that going from great captain to great coach is much easier than going from great player to great coach.

Comment

DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP CQ. Im sure if we actually do everything he asks he will stay for another WC cycle. If he leaves....salam agha berdyev

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP CQ. Im sure if we actually do everything he asks he will stay for another WC cycle. If he leaves....salam agha berdyev
              Why Berdyev? Is not someone like Paulo Bento better?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                keeping him is the right thing to do but will we pay the money?

Comment

CQ wont leave And IF he does, we will bring Alexander Nouri

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                    If anything Markar Aghajanyan has been with CQ all the way from the beginning! He should have learned more from CQ than Nekounam ever will.

Having said that, TM is not a place for inexperienced coaches! Both Nekounam and Aghajanyan will get benefit from CQ but they will have to start in a club at youth level. From what I know, Nekounam hasn't even gotten his top coaching license yet! He needs to get that and work either as a headcoach of a youth team or an assistant coach of a senior club team for a a few years before he can become a headcoach to begin with! TM headcoach position should come many years after that.

Hashemian has got the top coaching license and even he has to get more experienced before becoming a head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      If anything Markar Aghajanyan has been with CQ all the way from the beginning! He should have learned more from CQ than Nekounam ever will.

Having said that, TM is not a place for inexperienced coaches! Both Nekounam and Aghajanyan will get benefit from CQ but they will have to start in a club at youth level. From what I know, Nekounam hasn't even gotten his top coaching license yet! He needs to get that and work either as a headcoach of a youth team or an assistant coach of a senior club team for a a few years before he can become a headcoach to begin with! TM headcoach position should come many years after that.

Hashemian has got the top coaching license and even he has to get more experienced before becoming a head coach.
                      that is my view, TM head coach mean you have tons of club experience hence now you can coach national team, not like ali daei barely became a coach given the tm job, also getting experience from CQ does not mean your a good candidate to take over tm

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        Was listening to that when I broke up

Comment

Working...
                        X