• Show
Clear All

71st minute Germany 1 Brazil 0

Comment

Im very proud of our u17 ❤

Comment

77 minute Brazil 2 Germany 1 we will feel better if Brazil wins

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny if Germany win the whole thing, what does this show us? You have to increase your level when push comes to shove.

Comment

Anyway we are proud of our team. The referee screwed up not as bad as Perspolis alhilal game. the referees need rehabilitation

Comment

The least these guys have done is to show everyone that, yes we can go to the next round. TM will repeat this next year. Step by step we can have breakthroughs.

Comment

Look at this results page: http://int.soccerway.com/internation.../final-stages/

Spain is U-17 Euro champions in the tournament that was played last Spring. It was no surprise they were as formidable as they looked today.

That second Spanish goal (long distance shot) was pure class and practically put the game away!
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                  Look at this results page: http://int.soccerway.com/internation.../final-stages/

Spain is U-17 Euro champions in the tournament that was played last Spring. It was no surprise they were as formidable as they looked today.

That second Spanish goal (long distance shot) was pure class and practically put the game away.
                  initially I thought the same but watch again, gholamzadeh should have saved it. I was generally impressed by him this tournament but I think his lack of height might be his undoing, as the second goal showed

Comment

Good job by u17, I am very proud. But you what makes me sad? The thing that I know in some years the Guinea players, German players, Costa Rican players, and Mexican players will play in leagues like Premier league, La liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and some of them in top teams. While our players will most probably play in Iran, or in Al-shootor/Al-gooz, maybe some in Russia/Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Group of Iran is similar to U20 group.
                      U20 U17
                      Poetugal Germany
                      Zambia Guinea
                      Costa Rica Costa Rica

U17 can advance if coach Chamanian work on physical conditioning of his team better than of Peyrovani with U20.
                      There are a few good players with U17 unfortunately team is not balanced and strong in few positions but weak on few .
                      In recent months few new players has been added , but not much different than previous one.
                      Chamanian should carefully look for IPL teams for new players .

==================================

Few of the players has changed their clubs and work with new coaches.
                      Sharifi is with Saipa , but so far has not played in their friendly game.
                      Ghobeishavi is with Kamalvand SNA and has played as starter during a friendly game.
                      Younes Delfi is back in Iran and played for Esteghlal Khuzestan and scored two goals.
                      Vahid Namdari also started for his team, but he is not in the latest list. May be he should be considered again.
                      A post-assessment would be great.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

If IFF was smart, it would let Chamanian continue coaching the same group of players in the next age level. At the same time he should be responsible for the U17 TM.

He has proven himself as a very competent coach and would instill confidence in the upcoming u17 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                          If IFF was smart, it would let Chamanian continue coaching the same group of players in the next age level. At the same time he should be responsible for the U17 TM.

He has proven himself as a very competent coach and would instill confidence in the upcoming u17 players.
                          I think maybe that's the plan. He's Iranian, he's cheap and he seems to command a lot of respect with his calm demeanour. Hopefully he can continue and learn more as he goes along.

Comment

I think it should work better if they maintain the same coach for each age level. This way the coach can make a plan and program. The kids can come and go as they get older.
                            it's not like you have the same teacher, no matter how good they are move up with the students.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                              I mean, you cant compare the top-level academies of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Atletico Madrid with academies in Iran run by Paykan, Saipa and Sanat Naft etc.
                              Even FC Kia is run by Mehdi Mahdavikia and his friends (their own pocket money) and not by a rich company or a club.
                              Take consideration that our best player in this tournament (Delfi) is playing for a club (Est Khuzestan), that is bankrupt and probably gonna be dissolved. How do players want to develop under such system?

Comment

U-17 World Cup 2017

Edit: lol forgot I wasn’t watching it live
                                Last edited by Keano; 10-22-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X