PFDC members against IFF cooperating with Iran haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC members against IFF cooperating with Iran haters

There are PFDC members who are against IFF cooperating with countries which abuse Iran’s heritage.

There are Iranians including me who will NOT fly with Arab airlines because all of them use the wrong term instead of Persian Gulf. Qatar lately has left the body of water which separates Iran from its Arab neighbors blank.

Arab countries of Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait funded Saddam Hussain in his war against Iran and Iranians. Many Iranians were killed and many more were injured because of that war.

I prepared this thread for those who oppose IFF in cooperating with UAE in any sport(s).

Iran is a rich country. Iranians, many of them both inside Iran and outside of Iran are very rich. They can support our national teams.

My vote is NO for any cooperation with UAE unless they respect Iran's territories and heritage. .
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

IFF will have better luck dealing with central and east Asian countries.

Comment

Iran should take away citizenship for anyone who visit an arab country for vacation, only work and competetion should be allowed.

Comment

I don't like any of these countries, but unfortunately we are neighbors and we'll be stuck with them forever. It would make sense to ultimately find a solution to live peacefully together, whilst not permitting them to abuse our country/heritage.

The main problem is our own establishment which has no respect for its citizens' dignity/national pride. When we don't respect ourselves, we can't expect others to do.

Comment

What exactly is the goal of this thread? We already have a thread about the UAE cooperation news. This thread seems to me like it is designed to expose hate for certain group. And the irony is that you call them Iranian haters. In last thread you tried to bring some attention to yourself with the same rhetoric and were not successful. So now you start a hating thread?
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

We need to sign an MOU with the Basijis for them to storm the Qatari embassy in Tehran so that we don't have to worry about our players going to the Persian Gulf Arab countries anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              We need to sign an MOU with the Basijis for them to storm the Qatari embassy in Tehran so that we don't have to worry about our players going to the Persian Gulf Arab countries anymore.
              But, Morteza just want to play with and take pictures with Xavi, che gonahi karde?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                But, Morteza just want to play with and take pictures with Xavi, che gonahi karde?
                Morteza knows Instagram likes gets them girls
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                  Iran should take away citizenship for anyone who visit an arab country for vacation, only work and competetion should be allowed.
                  I'll tell you one thing, if you were president you'd be worse than the IR. Worst post I've read in ages, I'm sorry but this is one of those idiotic comments that make us Iranians look uncivilised.

Comment

This is not sport related. Pls voice this concern in the general discussion forum

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      This is not sport related. Pls voice this concern in the general discussion forum
                      Some of you PFDC members do not get it or acting ignorant. This IS sport related.

Short and sweet: No cooperation in sports with any country that does not respect Iran's heritage and territorial rights.

Head of IFF was wrong and Iranian athletes must avoid competing in UAE.

Comment

Disgusting we cooperate with any GCC country when they do nothing but wage an economic and cultural war against Iran every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Disgusting we cooperate with any GCC country when they do nothing but wage an economic and cultural war against Iran every day.
                          Thank you. Well said.

Every GCC meeting is against Iran and Iranian interests. ALL the GCC members supported Saddam Hussain against Iran.

Where is late Muhammad Ali to teach PFDC members integrity lessons?

No cooperation in any sport with countries that do not respect Iran's heritage and territorial rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Better to create bridges than destroy them. Mind you we're surrounded by Arabs so might as well slowly and gradually lower our rifts.

Maybe then the whole world won't think middle east is filled with lunatics... I mean like it's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              Better to create bridges than destroy them. Mind you we're surrounded by Arabs so might as well slowly and gradually lower our rifts.

Maybe then the whole world won't think middle east is filled with lunatics... I mean like it's a start.
                              What a rubbish. The whole world won't think middle east is filled with lunatics? hahaha

The correct term for the area is West Asia NOT the wrong term which imperial aggressors imposed on us in the 20th century.

The whole world supported Saddam Hussain against Iranian people. The phony countries were created not long ago to cause chaos in the region because it will be easy to take their cheap oil and gas. The British thieves stole Iranian oil for over 100 years to run their empire.

In return to let Bahrain go, UK signed to leave Persian Gulf. Now they are back in it violating international norms.

Saudi Arabia has funded separatists movements and caused problems in many countries including Iran. Saudi Arabia openly funded Junduallah in Sistan and Baluchistan.

Respect should be mutual. No cooperation with UAE with no history and other Arab countries until they respect Iran's heritage.

Comment

Working...
                              X