Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to the GUARDIAN and PRESS TV, Sardar Azmoun is on the radar of Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the GUARDIAN and PRESS TV, Sardar Azmoun is on the radar of Liverpool

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/11...-Sardar-Azmoun
    And the article is serious as it is refering to THE GUARDIAN newspaper here :
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-sardar-azmoun

Mmmmm Idk..... EPL isn't a friendly league to go to. Series A, Ligue 1, or BuLi would be better for him.

Comment

He should do it he's taken everything he can from Russia and shown himself. Playing in champions league and scoring a goal is Amazing opportunity to have the spotlight on you. Even if he doesn't perform having Liverpool on his resume means he can get an excellent transfer. It'll open so many doors for him. If true I hope he goes.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Why is everyone so negative towards EPL?

Do you really not believe that Sardar can succeed? Some of you are so pessimistic. Who knows, he could go there and become a regular starter. If Jurgen Klopp thinks he's a good fit, do you think you will have a better opinion?

Honestly, going to Liverpool with already low expectations, and probably as a backup, but LEARNING from a coach like Klopp will most likely be amazing for his development.

Yes, if he were being bought to be the new starting for Liverpool, I would say he shouldn't do it. Going there as a piece for the future, you guys should be optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Why is everyone so negative towards EPL?

Do you really not believe that Sardar can succeed? Some of you are so pessimistic. Who knows, he could go there and become a regular starter. If Jurgen Klopp thinks he's a good fit, do you think you will have a better opinion?

Honestly, going to Liverpool with already low expectations, and probably as a backup, but LEARNING from a coach like Klopp will most likely be amazing for his development.

Yes, if he were being bought to be the new starting for Liverpool, I would say he shouldn't do it. Going there as a piece for the future, you guys should be optimistic.
          Yeah a club Sturridge, Benteke, and Origi can't do well enough in and all of a sudden Azmoun should be their new saviour. LOL get real, EPL is just far too difficult and demanding.

Comment

If Klopp acutally thinks he's a good fit at Liverpool, then who are we to say otherwise? EPL is a top league with top players, and I'm not sure why any club would sign a player if the coach didn't genuinely believe that they could be successful.
            بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
            عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

If Liverpool coach really wants him, he shouldn't think twice, the worse case scenario, he'll be loaned to another club for a while.

Comment

Expected. He deserves chance to show what hes got. Definitely a massive talent

Comment

epl is hard but epl has alot of exposure

Comment

So unfair to paint EPL with one broad brush.

Each team is different, each fanbase is different, each coach is different.

Klopp isn't a fool, Liverpool fans are a loyal bunch for the most part, and Liverpool respects their players. This is a club with history and class.

At some point you have to take a risk and make the jump. He has done it once (Iran to Rubin at such a young age), he can do it again.

If you have the option of going to Liverpool or Marseille, I should hope you go to Liverpool. Worst case scenario is that you get loaned out to a West Brom or something, which is still perfectly fine.

Victor Moses went to Chelsea, wasn't great (and was also extremely young), so he was loaned out to Liverpool, Stoke, and West Ham. Now at 25 years old he is back at Chelsea.

If this rumour has any weight to it, I think it would be a great choice to go to Liverpool and play for an attack minded coach for a change, in Klopp. He has learned / played the defensive game with Rostov and CQ has given him/will continue to give him defensive discipline. Let him play some Gagenpressen now!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Yeah a club Sturridge, Benteke, and Origi can't do well enough in and all of a sudden Azmoun should be their new saviour. LOL get real, EPL is just far too difficult and demanding.
                      I hope that when your child one day dreams of going to Cambridge or Harvard, you won't be so pessimistic.

"Son, don't you know only really smart kids go to Harvard and still sometimes don't succeed?"

This type of negative attitude (which you tend to have often Wheels) is not productive at all. Dejagah was doing very well in his time in EPL, and was a standout.

Did Charlton Athletic's terrible mismanagement and dumb fans sour you guys that much on EPL? Yes, Sardar could flop, but this is a big challenge. Iranians should prove themselves to be ambitious, not soosool.

Many of you have soosool attitude, sorry.

I hope Sardar believes in himself more than some of you do. People told me I couldn't compete with others smarter than me, and I'd never make it to where I wanted to go, and I tuned those voices out. This kid can do it, even if you are afraid he won't. He won't know unless he tries. He should take the best opportunity that will make him the biggest name. I'm sorry, but if he was to kick ass as a starter for Ajax or Wolfsburg, I still think that's lower than being a role-player on Liverpool.

Memphis Depay was an absolute bust for Man U and is being kicked out. Do you know how many teams are salivating to have him? Go check how many teams are suiting him.

Playing for a top EPL team makes you a name. People get to know you all around the world. Even if he absolutely sucks, which I think we all know is not the case, he would still be able to fall back on mid-level teams in the top-4 leagues just for having been a Liverpool player.

Why do you guys want him to go to a lower team and then go to the goal of a top team like Liverpool. What if he's 25 and the time and hype has passed? Would you be happy if he never achieves his goal of a top PL team by going the "safe" route?

Our boy is ambitious and luckily doesn't seem like the type to care for fans' suggestions. The dude obviously loves Instagram and being famous. If he actually gets an offer in January, I think he wants to accept the role of 21 year old Playboy on one of the most famous teams in the world.

Stop worrying about him, he'll be fine no matter where he goes. The kid is driven.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I hope that when your child one day dreams of going to Cambridge or Harvard, you won't be so pessimistic.

"Son, don't you know only really smart kids go to Harvard and still sometimes don't succeed?"

This type of negative attitude (which you tend to have often Wheels) is not productive at all. Dejagah was doing very well in his time in EPL, and was a standout.

Did Charlton Athletic's terrible mismanagement and dumb fans sour you guys that much on EPL? Yes, Sardar could flop, but this is a big challenge. Iranians should prove themselves to be ambitious, not soosool.

Many of you have soosool attitude, sorry.

I hope Sardar believes in himself more than some of you do. People told me I couldn't compete with others smarter than me, and I'd never make it to where I wanted to go, and I tuned those voices out. This kid can do it, even if you are afraid he won't. He won't know unless he tries. He should take the best opportunity that will make him the biggest name. I'm sorry, but if he was to kick ass as a starter for Ajax or Wolfsburg, I still think that's lower than being a role-player on Liverpool.

Memphis Depay was an absolute bust for Man U and is being kicked out. Do you know how many teams are salivating to have him? Go check how many teams are suiting him.

Playing for a top EPL team makes you a name. People get to know you all around the world. Even if he absolutely sucks, which I think we all know is not the case, he would still be able to fall back on mid-level teams in the top-4 leagues just for having been a Liverpool player.

Why do you guys want him to go to a lower team and then go to the goal of a top team like Liverpool. What if he's 25 and the time and hype has passed? Would you be happy if he never achieves his goal of a top PL team by going the "safe" route?

Our boy is ambitious and luckily doesn't seem like the type to care for fans' suggestions. The dude obviously loves Instagram and being famous. If he actually gets an offer in January, I think he wants to accept the role of 21 year old Playboy on one of the most famous teams in the world.

Stop worrying about him, he'll be fine no matter where he goes. The kid is driven.
                        I only read half of what you said, but if he does wanna go to EPL at least go to another less intense league first and see how he does there. Dejagah played in Germany for many years before going there and I'd rather Azmoun do something similar.

Comment

can we take the source(s) serious?
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            can we take the source(s) serious?
                            Yes, the news has been dropped by a guy named Tony Barrett. He has many close connections with Liverpool, and is apparently very reliable, thus all the news internationally about it. Obviously not guaranteed he's transferring, but he's definitely a target. Him being watched and scouted is 100% true, how deep the interest is to have him is the question.

The great effect of this is other teams will now want to buy him first. Klopp wanting you automatically puts you on the map in many peoples' eyes.

Comment

Liverpool fans discussing potential new signings (incl. Azmoun):

Gotta love the Liverpool accent!

Comment

Working...
                              X