No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Arabs are spamming IFF's Instagram page.

Comment

Our next game against Qatar is crucial

Our luck S Korea will beat China
      and Uzb will beat Syria

It sort of is a must win for us
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'm tirred of this ending in "agar va ama", we were on a good roll, but the Asian Football Mafia had other plans. I would more than anything love to hear their excuse for not putting these games in a dry place.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          I'm tirred of this ending in "agar va ama", we were on a good roll, but the Asian Football Mafia had other plans. I would more than anything love to hear their excuse for not putting these games in a dry place.
          Suppossedly Malaysia provides free accommodations to Iraq and Syria. I don't get what the big deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Our next game against Qatar is crucial

Our luck S Korea will beat China
            and Uzb will beat Syria

It sort of is a must win for us
            That won't happen. IF you remember what happened to us in Iran Qatar game in Tehran you can also predict what will happen next.
            I can't understand Iran does not write a complain.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Suppossedly Malaysia provides free accommodations to Iraq and Syria. I don't get what the big deal is.
              Yeah, I wont believe in that. If they cant host cause terrorists have taken over their land, they and the sooosk federation must find a solution. it should not be an obstacle for the opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                That won't happen. IF you remember what happened to us in Iran Qatar game in Tehran you can also predict what will happen next.
                I can't understand Iran does not write a complain.
                Sorry, I dont understand what wont happen?
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Yeah, I wont believe in that. If they cant host cause terrorists have taken over their land, they and the sooosk federation must find a solution. it should not be an obstacle for the opponents.
                  Found this on reddit:

Malaysia doesn't charge Iraq for hotel and pitch rent out of generosity , I assume its the same thing with Syria.
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...syria_00_iran/

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Sorry, I dont understand what wont happen?
                    Must win but won't happen. Winning Qatar when many of our players have been finned before
                    is not going to be easy.

Comment

Good. then let the motherf**king ingrates play their home games there.
                      Dont f**king come to Iran to play your games.

if only our IFF and other officials had balls and just an once of nationalism, they'd done this.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        Must win but won't happen. Winning Qatar when many of our players have been finned before
                        is not going to be easy.
                        If we don't win then we won't be first any longer
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Good. then let the motherf**king ingrates play their home games there.
                          Dont f**king come to Iran to play your games.

if only our IFF and other officials had balls and just an once of nationalism, they'd done this.
                          So the reason we tied them today was because we let them play in Iran? lol you guys sound insane. The reason we helped them was because they needed it. If we were in their situation I think we all agree we would appreciate the help.

Comment

So the reason we tied them today was because we let them play in Iran? lol you guys sound insane. The reason we helped them was because they needed it. If we were in their situation I think we all agree we would appreciate the help.
                            How come no arab country is helping them then? Funny how it is us and Malaysia who must step in..

Comment

How come no arab country is helping them then? Funny how it is us and Malaysia who must step in..
                              Syria used Omans stadium Al-Seeb stadium before the Korea match.

Don't forget we are much closer to Syria than Arabs politically.

Comment

^ half right. our bastard govt may feel that. But the syrians have shown they dont share your naive optimism. politically and otherwise.
                                we are suckers. at least the IR is for stupidly thinking that
                                dont buy into IR propaganda, mate

================

jesus. look at this motherf**king arab ref's call
                                Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Gucci offside call!

Comment

Working...
                                X