No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still in this bitch, let's regroup, reorganize and give a 110% for the return leg of the matches

Comment

Now imagine if they decide to change the venue for Uzb, Qatar and China .. Wouldn't even surprise me

Comment

We have 3 good home games remaining where we'll need to focus 100% on

Comment

My positives
          1 - We are still group leaders and it was an away game.
          2 - No one was injured.
          3 - Considering that kind of field leads to tons of errors - we did well not to get some shitty cheap goal scored on us.
          4 - Considering all the stoppages and general poor quality of play the boys didn't play too bad actually.
          5 - Defense is still more solid than a rock. Chevy should name their trucks after our defensive live.
          6 - Best players were Amiri and JB (minus the missed chances).

Negatives
          1 - AFC
          2 - Ref
          3 - Syrian football
          4 - Asian football
          5 - TM dropping points versus group minnows. We win the hard games and lose points when it matters.
          6 - Ebrahimi/Ezatollahi - both were very bad but I won't be too harsh because in that kind of field it is very hard to look good.

Comment

I think Ghooch's play was onside but it was closer than some of the photos shared on this board.
            Jahanbakhsh has to finish that header. Absolutely has to. also he still kind of sucks at taking corners.

That said - no way to rate anyone in this game. what awful conditions. Forget these two dropped points im still more pissed off about the two we lost to china. Would be nice to have a cushion right now :-/.

Comment

They were celebrating their 0-0 draw like they had won by 3 goals!!

F8ck AFC. The most useless and corrupt organization in history of galaxy.
              Last edited by _Navid_; 11-15-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Sand ni**ers were celebrating their 0-0 draw like they had won by 3 goals!!

F8ck AFC. The most useless and corrupt organization in history of galaxy.
                Reported. That's as obvious racism as you can get.

Comment

Where were the assistant referees from BTW?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Reported. That's as obvious racism as you can get.
                    Stop it man. There is no one here besides us
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Stop it man. There is no one here besides us
                      Maybe it's better people here understand that we have to draw a line with this racist bullshit.

Comment

nothing much to discuss. except I hope they really get thrashed in azadi.

and if CQ holds true to his character, he can really get the team so riled up and motivated to literally rape these syrian maggots in azadi.
                        I'm counting on CQ to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          The syrian player just said 2 hours before they sent a video to AFC but the dessicion was that they game should be played
                          rofl of course. they be like "good, Iran cant win on this field, as nobody can play there. the match MUST go on!".

Comment

Next we should play in Qatar that is where they can pull us from top 3.

Comment

These arab teams basically have one purpose and that is to screw over Iran any chance they get. Syria was celebrating that 1 point as if it was a huge step towards qualification. Realistically they dont even have much of a shot for a 3rd place playoff spot. But they celebrate because they denied Iran 2 points.

Their best arab team uses collusion and political influence to get into a world cup only to humiliate Asia with 8-0 scores. What do the other Arab federations do when they are even more of a minnow than the Saudis? They just try and screw over Iran. Please never forget what they are about. They have no aspirations other than denying Iran joy. Never forget the Bahraini's holding Saudi flags when they eliminated us from world cup qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                Now imagine if they decide to change the venue for Uzb, Qatar and China .. Wouldn't even surprise me
                                I said it during the match. 100000% it will happen, just wait and see. Nothing will ever surprise me anymore when it comes to ARAB-FC. For WCQ 2010 matches, the last group games were not played at the same time. But hey, the retards learned when Iran got screwed, and did it for 2014 WCQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X