Iran vs Syria Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Yes AFC and referee screwed up big time and it happens more often to us but to judge a whole population of Arabs (422 million people) based on a corrupt organization and stupid football players is very ignorant.
    This kinda mentality is no different than ignorant americans hating on Iranian people because of wrong doing of our government and vice versa.
    There's no doubt that the game should have been postponed or they should have chosen a better stadium but still to say F*** all arabs is unacceptable.
    But ok. fair enough.
    shall we get specific then?

we see this behavior in UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN, QATAR, IRAQ. (do you not see a trend here?)

lets say f**k all maggots THAT ARE RELATED TO FOOTBALL (happy?) IN QATAR, UAE, JORDAN, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, IRAQ, SYRIA, LEBANON, and UAE.
    ok? satisfied? LOL
    Next time we meet Kuwait and Oman in an official, and crucial game we'll see if they follow suit or not

I said football related, coz we dont have an evidence that someone from a different sector would condone such deplorable behavior (however chances are they would be the same as their representatives)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      But ok. fair enough.
      shall we get specific then?

we see this behavior in UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN, QATAR, IRAQ. (do you not see a trend here?)

lets say f**k all maggots THAT ARE RELATED TO FOOTBALL (happy?) IN QATAR, UAE, JORDAN, BAHRAIN, SAUDI, IRAQ, SYRIA, LEBANON, and UAE.
      ok? satisfied? LOL
      Next time we meet Kuwait and Oman in an official, and crucial game we'll see if they follow suit or not

I said football related, coz we dont have an evidence that someone from a different sector would condone such deplorable behavior (however chances are they would be the same as their representatives)
      I've watched Saudi and UAE play and I haven't seen them wasting any time during this world cup qualification. We played UAE in Asian 2015 and they played a fair football and Omar dribbled a few defenders and he could have easily dived and referee would have awarded him a penalty but he didn't. So I guess not all of them are bad are they?

The point I'm trying to make here is that we all love Iran and TM but to hate on a whole race because of a sport and stupid corrupt organizations like AFC and FIFA and their players is just a bit too much.

I'm ok with cursing at that F***er (Number 15 syrian player) who wasted time and dived but to curse at all Arabs because of his action is a taking it too far.

Last night I witnessed a Jewish guy at poker table calling a german guy sitting next to me a f*** nazi and blamed him and all germans because of what his family went through. The guy next to me wasn't even born then and yet he's being blamed for something that a dictator had done before he was born. Pretty ignorant.

It's kinda applies to our situation as well. Most Iranians hate on Arabs who are alive now because of something that their ancestors had done 1400 years ago.

Comment

I've watched Saudi and UAE play and I haven't seen them wasting any time during this world cup qualification. We played UAE in Asian 2015 and they played a fair football and Omar dribbled a few defenders and he could have easily dived and referee would have awarded him a penalty but he didn't. So I guess not all of them are bad are they?

The point I'm trying to make here is that we all love Iran and TM but to hate on a whole race because of a sport and stupid corrupt organizations like AFC and FIFA and their players is just a bit too much.

I'm ok with cursing at that F***er (Number 15 syrian player) who wasted time and dived but to curse at all Arabs because of his action is a taking it too far.

Last night I witnessed a Jewish guy at poker table calling a german guy sitting next to me a f*** nazi and blamed him and all germans because of what his family went through. The guy next to me wasn't even born then and yet he's being blamed for something that a dictator had done before he was born. Pretty ignorant.

It's kinda applies to our situation as well. Most Iranians hate on Arabs who are alive now because of something that their ancestors had done 1400 years ago.
        LOL have you seen UAE clubs against Iranian clubs? Dive after dive after dive... Saudi I've never recalled them resorting to antics like that. They show what scum they are outside football instead.

Comment

Yes AFC and referee screwed up big time and it happens more often to us but to judge a whole population of Arabs (422 million people) based on a corrupt organization and stupid football players is very ignorant.
          This kinda mentality is no different than ignorant americans hating on Iranian people because of wrong doing of our government and vice versa.
          There's no doubt that the game should have been postponed or they should have chosen a better stadium but still to say F*** all arabs is unacceptable.
          Bro. don’t fall for this. Some have no arguments left and hence try to play the "racist" card as their last desperate effort to deny AFC's bias and continue to live in their made up world full of peace, love and fairness.

This is the football forum. We are talking about the corrupt arab authorities leading the AFC and the shameful arab football teams resorting to anti-football tactics almost every time. The hatred comes from them, not from us. All we do is defending ourselves and our rights - are we racist because of that? Of course there will be few emotional people exaggerating, but the fact remains: the arab authorities including most of their teams, whether at national or club level, are one of the most dirtiest and corrupted ones in the world of football, if not the most. And it's simply more than obvious that they explicitly have an agenda against us. Everyone claiming the opposite needs to undergo a reality check. Either they haven't followed TM / Asian football long enough or they acutally naively believe corruption/bias does not exist.

We actually all wish to stop the bias and leave in peace with each other - but that doesn’t mean we should close our eyes and let them do whatever they want.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

UAE and Saudi

Of cource they wouldn't grass roll when they are loosing the match !! Hello !!

But in front of Iran they all become bunch of pussies anyway

Comment

lol.
              oh, that wasnt specific enough for you then?
              now you want numbers?
              ok, let be even more specific, to a pin point.

#15, #6, #10, # 4 in match XXX , dated Nov 2016 , from country YYY
              #12, , 3 , 8 , 9, in match ZZZ from country XYZ , date &%$#$

seriously?
              if you have not watched football till day before yesterday, then I could understand your protestations and scandalized attitude here. But if you have even watched 20-25 minutes of a few games per year against teams (national and club) from EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PERSIAN GULF sheikdoms and Middle East then you'd have noticed how they ALL behave.

You dont want us to bunch all arabs? ok. Hell, the north africans hardly want to be associated with the PERSIAN gulf ones (yes, they're that bad). So we make it as targeted and specific as possible, ..... which is what I said; ALL football related maggots in those sheikdoms.
              Because we dont know how someone else in real estate sector, or health sector, or judiciary or .. would behave should he be in these maggots' shoes. (chances are they wouldnt be very different)

or, you're just bored and dont know what to do with your free time. so you argue

Comment

WELL DONE. I can see you have a Zorastrian heart beat of a true Persian.

Comment

Working...
                X