Shame on FIFA, shame on AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame on FIFA, shame on AFC!

We have been subjected to years and years of repeated discrimination and maltreatment by the so called Asian Football Confederation. Today we witnessed the masterpiece of the AFC intervening in full force to stop our progress. I wouldn't be surprised to see worse in the second round.

How long should this carry on?
    Why is our Federation so static?

I strongly believe we should leave this corrupt confederation. I'd rather Team Melli Play in Eurpope and steadily grow over a decade or two (we have the potential) than battling for a bloody qualification under barbaric rules of the Arab Confederation.

Call it emotional or irrational, but enough is enough with these bastards.

Gucci offside call!

Comment

The shame for this far outweighs what happened today:

Comment

I'm wondering how much more have to happen before IFF steps their Shit up!!! this field wasnt even worthy of a friendly between the D teams of Somalia and Gibriltar!!!

Comment

What is your complaint?

The pitch or the offside call?
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            I'm wondering how much more have to happen before IFF steps their Shit up!!! this field wasnt even worthy of a friendly between the D teams of Somalia and Gibriltar!!!
            IFF has no power over AFC. The executive committee makes all decisions and we are lacking of people that support our cause.

Comment

sadly IFF has no pull in AFC nor FIFA, so probably nothing will come from it, yet they should still lodge a complain to these official for allowing the match to take place in such dangerous conditions, that was a complete bs decision to go on with the game ..!!

Reza seemed marginally offside to me, but i havent seen replays yet...!

we gotta now take maximum points from our home games vs syria and china and squeez out another point from other games to somewhat comfortably clinch direct qualification.

Comment

I always promoted EXITING AFC and I will forever. It's all possible now especially with our region's political situations with all Arabd ganging up against us.

Let's promote it,,,
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                  What is your complaint?

The pitch or the offside call?
                  The whole organization!

Pitch/offside are just small examples. There were numerous warning by our coaching staff towards organizers stating that football is not possible under such circumstances (Weather, facilities, etc), yet the stupid Japanese AFC superviser confirmed that there are standard conditions for the match to go ahead. Likewise, Malaysian FA, AFC, etc.

Comment

Is there any organization which Iran has any pull? Hell we don't even have any pull in OPEC. Such shame.

Comment

can one of the senior editors from the site contact all the legit sports site with photos about the this joke.
                      sites like goal.com, the guardian and daily mail cover a lot of asian football.

At least get our voices heard via the press because this is our only chance.
                      Last edited by Mr Pouya; 11-15-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Here is the video of the goal:

http://static2.90tv.ir/d1b0fb86/SYR-...-90tv.ir-1.mp4
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          can on of the editors form the site contact all the legit sports site with photos about the this joke.
                          sites like goal.com, the guardian and daily mail cover a lot of asian football.

At least get our voices heard via the press because this is out only chance.
                          Agreed. Hear hear.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            If you stop it 0:19 it's obvious offside.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Gucci offside call!
                              is an embarasment, the pitch was beyond bad,

Comment

Working...
                              X