Shame on FIFA, shame on AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but the expert on Navad said Gucci's goal was offside.

I really cannot see how he can say that it was Offside. Gucci is clearly behind the last defender at the time of the delivery.

Comment

Not to beat a dead horse, but the expert on Navad said Gucci's goal was offside.

Yes and we all know how flawless Iranian 'experts' are... Another expert on irib 3 said the goal was onside but I guess he is less expert than the one on Navad?
      By the way, notice how even Ferdosipour didn't seem to agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        Yes and we all know how flawless Iranian 'experts' are... Another expert on irib 3 said the goal was onside but I guess he is less expert than the one on Navad?
        By the way, notice how even Ferdosipour didn't seem to agree with him
        Um... it's to show that the views differ and not as obvious as some claim.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

impossible that was an offside. he was totally wrong and Adel was desperately trying to point to the angulation and the line at the bottom of the screen. But the "expert" was adamant to insist on his FIRST call. And Adel didnt want to persist on it to show him up and prove he's wrong. so he let it go.

you can easily see the line at the bottom and you can easily draw a more or less correct offside line from that. RGN was METERS behind that line. Not even close

This tendency to revisit one's views and in case of mistakes, amending them is sorely lacking in our culture

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            impossible that was an offside. he was totally wrong and Adel was desperately trying to point to the angulation and the line at the bottom of the screen. But the "expert" was adamant to insist on his FIRST call. And Adel didnt want to persist on it to show him up and prove he's wrong. so he let it go.

you can easily see the line at the bottom and you can easily draw a more or less correct offside line from that. RGN was METERS behind that line. Not even close

This tendency to revisit one's views and in case of mistakes, amending them is sorely lacking in our culture
            I think what's lacking is the ability to accept other views.

You can argue all you want but no one's opinion is definitive on this matter.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Unfortunately there are only few "experts" on Navad that can be trusted - that guy is actually one of the dumbest and he is known for it as well. One of those idiots that got the position only through connections and "khaye mali":

(there is actually another video of him but can't find it )

I have seen so many weird random "experts" throughout the years talking BS, and often Ferdoispour argues with them, but there is no way for them to accept their mistake.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
              X