K. Ansarifard to OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    On different Instagram pages its mentioned that it's a done deal.
    Can you link to some of them?

Comment

Loool, just send this to my Greek friend, and he says that Karim said in the articles that he preferably wants to go to a better league, and he is doubting whether he will be getting playing time in Olympiakos.

Ari, I'm sorry, but who translated this for you?

Comment

lol whats going on

Comment

Damesh garm if it is true, there is always the danger of not getting regular playing time with bigger clubs but you can also look at positive side of it: He will have the better midfielders to play with and score more goals.

Comment

OlympiaGOS

Comment

Fekr nemikonam behtarin tasmim baashe. Agar pishnahadhaaye digari hast bere yek lige behtari manande Faranse ya hatta Holland behtare bere onja.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Would be great if he could take Masoud with him too

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  IR won't allow him to join a team with such a name ..!
                  Would be a huge move for our boy, hopefully it materializes.
                  He has been making huge strides in improving his game of late & proven capable enough in the Greek league so far.

Oh don't worry, we have traditionally found a way to get around names like this:

Costa Rica: The pronunciation in Iran changed to Kasta Reeka

OlympiaCOS, will be pronounced "OlympiaKOOOOOOOS"

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    ^ what do you want the guy to do in a mud pitch like that? seriously.. peoples expectation is so dumb.
                    Easy.

Yes, we all know the condition was poor and Ansarifard put up a good fight.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

No matter if he transfers to olympiacos or not, kudos to him for leaving his comfort zone in Iran and $$ to head to Ossasuna and then to Greece. Well done and best of lucks to him.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I hope people don't use the Syria game as a gauge of what Ansarifard can offer at TM... this game shouldn't be looked at as his one "chance" make an impression. This wasn't a game, it was a disgrace. This definitely was not an opportunity for him or anyone else on the team to seize.

I hope he gets a chance vs Syria in Azadi and makes them pay immensely... Taremi too.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          ^ what do you want the guy to do in a mud pitch like that? seriously.. peoples expectation is so dumb.
                          I wish the best for him. But he is not a first class strikker. Very often Azmoun and Gucci is preffered in TM and he is benched. If you look
                          at the game Iran Syria when Vahid Amiri and Gucci enetred the game Iran was stronger and more dangerouse. I have the best hope for him
                          but Greek league is at the leverl of Bundesleague II or spanish second league. AF was about to run in a fight in that game.
                          He is tall he jumps high but his positioning, his shooting technique is not as good as Gucci, Dejagah or Azmoun.

Comment

A friend of mine (Greek) is a diehard Olympiacos fan and knows everything that happen in that club. I will ask him about this and let you guys know

Comment

I think Feyenoord is also interested and I would love to see him go to a top club in the Netherlands.

Comment

Is the move confirmed yet?
                                That would be great. Since I see he's improved his game by leaps, especially in the physical aspects, which he desperately needed

Comment

Working...
                                X