K. Ansarifard to OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    I hope people don't use the Syria game as a gauge of what Ansarifard can offer at TM... this game shouldn't be looked at as his one "chance" make an impression. This wasn't a game, it was a disgrace. This definitely was not an opportunity for him or anyone else on the team to seize.
    I hope he gets a chance vs Syria in Azadi and makes them pay immensely... Taremi too.
    That phony Syria match should not be used as a measurement of any kind. The only thing a pitch like that offers is mudslide and playful dives. A more suitable venue for such events:

Comment

Great news! Well deserved and well done to him! 6 years late but he worked hard for it and he got what he deserved!
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
        I think Feyenoord is also interested and I would love to see him go to a top club in the Netherlands.
        I think that was just a far fetched rumor ..!?
        But I agree his chances for flourishing his game & general success is alot higher in the Eredivisie . Especially in a smaller /mid table team where he'd be a sure starter ..!

Comment

He knows Greece football and environment and he didn't want risk anything by going to a new league just a year or so before WC. I kind of understand him and would probably do the same. He will be 28 at the end of World Cup and will probably get better offers from better league if he shines with his new club.

Comment

Who is Olympiakos Striker?

Comment

Their strikers

Brown Ideye - 8 games / 7 goals
              Sebá - 8 games / 1 goal
              Óscar Cardozo - 5 games / 0 goals
              Alejandro Domínguez - 3 games / 1 goal
              Gonçalo Paciência - 1 game / 0 goals

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                Their strikers

Sebá - 8 games / 1 goal
                Karim can do better than most of them, maybe besides the first guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  A friend of mine (Greek) is a diehard Olympiacos fan and knows everything that happen in that club. I will ask him about this and let you guys know
                  Update?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                    Their strikers

Sebá - 8 games / 1 goal

Chori Dominguez is more of a CAM/CF and Seba is more of LW/SS, so I'd say he would compete for the center spot against Cardozo who's getting older, while Ideye is the first choice right now. Paciência is a talented youngster they just got from Porto that performed well at the U21 Euros as well, he'll get more time.

Comment

A friend of mine (Greek) is a diehard Olympiacos fan and knows everything that happen in that club. I will ask him about this and let you guys know
                      I spoke to my friend. Apparently there is no deal yet. Olympiacos want to sign him but he's afraid he wont get enough playtime so he would rather go to a club there he get much playtime.

Comment

I spoke to my friend. Apparently there is no deal yet. Olympiacos want to sign him but he's afraid he wont get enough playtime so he would rather go to a club there he get much playtime.
                        Smart man, he's gonna be a bench warmer at Olympiakos

Comment

Karim Ansarifarnt!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Smart man, he's gonna be a bench warmer at Olympiakos
                            Very smart. I'd rather see him get a bunch of playing time in a mid table Eredivisie team than be a bench warmer at Olympiakos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Very smart. I'd rather see him get a bunch of playing time in a mid table Eredivisie team than be a bench warmer at Olympiakos.
                              Eredivisie would be great for him. Even a league like Allsvenskan would be nice to play in.

Comment

But, the reality is that we know for a fact that he is a very hot topic in Greece, I'm not sure about those rumors from other countries. As it is clear, some of us here know some Greeks, and they are all aware of this guy, and the fight the teams are having to sign him.

Comment

Working...
                                X