K. Ansarifard to OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Very smart. I'd rather see him get a bunch of playing time in a mid table Eredivisie team than be a bench warmer at Olympiakos.
    eredivisie moves have been mostly baseless rumors so far..! but yea it be great if ..

hajsafi would be a good fit for that league too.

Comment

So what ever happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        So what ever happened?
        I read that turkey's #1 team right now Istanbul BB is also interested in him, maybe his agent is still negotiating with clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          So what ever happened?
          Nothing will be official until the transfer window opens for now all these speculations are rumors. When January comes we'll see if it's legit
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

A Greek source says he just signed a 1.5 year contract with Olympiacos.

Comment

انصاری*فرد به المپیاکوس نزدیک*تر شد

http://isna.ir/news/95091005574/%D8%...1-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                انصاری*فرد به المپیاکوس نزدیک*تر شد

http://isna.ir/news/95091005574/%D8%...1-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                Translation? Can't read Farsi too well.
                Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                  Translation? Can't read Farsi too well.
                  The title says: "Ansarifard got closer to (signing with) Olympiak0s".
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

wow i'm sad in a way he's leavin panionos this was a happy marriage! And he had Masoud linking him up. On the other hand he needs to move on to bigger and better things! And challenge himself even more to develop further. GL buddy way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      The title says: "Ansarifard got closer to (signing with) Olympiak0s".
                      Merci man. Hopefully he moves to a team that regularly participates in EL/CL and where he can start. That would be ideal. Not sure Olimpiacos is the right team tho.
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        wow i'm sad in a way he's leavin panionos this was a happy marriage! And he had Masoud linking him up. On the other hand he needs to move on to bigger and better things! And challenge himself even more to develop further. GL buddy way to go
                        I am somewhat with you on that. He is playing great and shining like a diamond in his current team. Plus he's got Masoud next to him, providing him great service and passes. Nonetheless wherever he goes we can only wish him best of luck and success. I just hope he won't become a benchwarmer. These club change transitions are tricky, and may work or may not. His Osasuna transfer was a nightmare for the poor lad, hopefully if this materializes won't disappoint and kill his confidence as he is a real fragile player!

Comment

This is the difference when you waste too much time. Had Ansarifard moved to Europe much earlier he wouldn't have the pressure to quickly move to a bigger team before he gets too old. STILL better late than never!
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Good job on Karim. Maybe this will make Ehsan give Europe another chance.
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                            X