Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN has topped the 20 Most Successful International Teams of 2016. Source: Goal.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they remove this?
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Did they remove this?
      no

Comment

It has to do with geographical restriction. Try using a VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          This just brings me to goals home page, what am I doing wrong?
          You're Canadian, that's what you're doing wrong... just like me. Goal has changed their website for Canadians, we've lost complete access to the website and get redirected instead.

Comment

Wish we could get some of our influential members to look into this and see if something can be done. I kind of miss Goal.com and this new website (can't bother to remember the name) Canadians get redirected to is awful compared to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              You're Canadian, that's what you're doing wrong... just like me. Goal has changed their website for Canadians, we've lost complete access to the website and get redirected instead.
              Bichare

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Bichare
                -___-

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  Wish we could get some of our influential members to look into this and see if something can be done. I kind of miss Goal.com and this new website (can't bother to remember the name) Canadians get redirected to is awful compared to it.
                  USe Hola, you can trick goal into thinking you are surfing from Murica instead
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Iran has had 9 wins, 2 ties in and 0 losses in 2016.
                    Don't forget we only had 2 goals scored against in a total of 11 matches. Pretty amazing.
                    Some of those ties vs China, Syria. We are not a serious football team when it comes to European opposition. This list is falso and I do not agree with it. We only scored 5 goals these qualifiers. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by alireza0101 View Post
                      Some of those ties vs China, Syria. We are not a serious football team when it comes to European opposition. This list is falso and I do not agree with it. We only scored 5 goals these qualifiers. Ridiculous.
                      Doesn't matter for shit how many goals we score, football is tactical; doesn't have to be pretty. Anyways not like we have a whole stock of great players (aside from our obvious handful).

Comment

So many Asian teams in the top 10 makes me question the level of competition and how "success" is being defined. Are they looking at wins only, or things like individual awards, club performances, etc.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          So many Asian teams in the top 10 makes me question the level of competition and how "success" is being defined. Are they looking at wins only, or things like individual awards, club performances, etc.
                          Yeah I don't get it either tbh. What are England and Argentina even doing on this list? Also France is 10 rankings above Portugal? LOL

Comment

they specify that it is based on percentage of points gained

Comment

It is really funny to see that we have the most succesfull national team of the world this year because it exposes the bias of the Asian confederation against us with zero nominations for Iran.

Meanwhile Qatar and the UAE are nominated for awards.

What a sh*tty confederation AFC is, lol

Comment

Can Central Asia create a Federation for itself? This would include Iran, Caucasus countries, Central Asian countries, post soviet union nations and Russia? Call it the EuroAsian Federation...and Arabs can have their own federation and then you have the rest of Asia with their own federation. Asia just seems such a big federation that needs to break up.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X