Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 11 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    btw. I want to know where are the people claiming Taremi should stay in Iran??? All those "pishkesvatan" and ignorant fans that suggested him to stay in our world class league need a reality check. Taremi might be still scoring here & there, and he still is a key player for Perspolis, but his performance already decreased significantly compared to last season. He still is missing sitters and is not even hustling & fighting as much as he used to do - totally lost his fire there...sad too see as I believe talent wise he is even better than Azmoun, but just look at the huge difference in quality...

Actually the first person (ignorant and otherwise) who said Taremi needs another year before he is ready to go to Europe was Branko Ivankovich. A person who has been a professional coach for about 30 years or so. and the best part is that he is not Iranian.

as far as the ignorant fans who said the same thing, well, I am still here!

You think he would have been better off in a Turkish team on the bench and missing "sitters" in practice, than to be with Perspolis (under Branko) playing in ACL, AND 3 extra months of training camp with Carlos Qeiroz???

If a player is not scoring or performing in what you call a "Shitty" league, then what business does he have being in Europe?

You have to be already good before you go to Europe. You can't be "bad", and go to Europe to become "good" at what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      Actually the first person (ignorant and otherwise) who said Taremi needs another year before he is ready to go to Europe was Branko Ivankovich. A person who has been a professional coach for about 30 years or so. and the best part is that he is not Iranian.
      as far as the ignorant fans who said the same thing, well, I am still here!
      You think he would have been better off in a Turkish team on the bench and missing "sitters" in practice, than to be with Perspolis (under Branko) playing in ACL, AND 3 extra months of training camp with Carlos Qeiroz???
      If a player is not scoring or performing in what you call a "Shitty" league, then what business does he have being in Europe?
      You have to be already good before you go to Europe. You can't be "bad", and go to Europe to become "good" at what you do.
      I don’t know why we are even discussing this when we had TONS OF TALENTS that were wasted in Iran and I do not know how many more have to be wasted for us to realize that our league is not good for PROGRESS & IMPROVEMENT. The best you can hope for is the player to stagnate and keep his level, like Jalal Hosseini, but even he regrets it and there are very very few managing that..

CQ constantly has underlined the importance of playing in Europe and I am very happy he spread that message over the years. Unfortunately though few of us and some of the players are a bit too arrogant, believing only Bayern, Barcelona, Real are good and anything other than La Liga, EPL or Bundesliga shouldn’t be accepted.

What's so exciting about Taremi training under Branko and playing in some shitty corrupted ACL? I know you are a heavy Branko fan, but there are MANY other factors that count like environment, management, facilities, society, scouts, professionalism, organization, freedom, quality of life, ...meanwhile our league is full of hashiye and the environment is everything but healthy. Yes, I indeed would have preferred Taremi to prove himself in a smaller Turkish team and OPEN the door to better European teams. There he had a much bigger chance to take the next step and get the attention of the scouts!

Taremi is not performing because he is experiencing the same like hundreds of other player before him. They reach their peak, but at some point stagnate and from then on they go downhill as their talent is not being promoted - "we just make use of it". At the end HISTORY proves all this and the current performance of Taremi just underlines the rest. The more he waits, the harder it will be for him - similar to Karim Ansarifard, who wasted a lot of time as well and had to work twice as hard to make a comeback.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

On a side note: Moussa Coulibaly is a fantastic talent, one of the best raw defenders I have seen in PGPL. He is playing in Iran for his fourth year now, if he has Iranian citizenship or will get one I wouldn't mind him called up to TM, his Farsi isn't bad either, all his IG posts are in farsi.

Before people start to attack me, this is completely different to what Qatar does. They pay players to play for their NT and then grant them citizenship after one year, Coulibaly has been in Iran for four years, can speak the language and if he hasn't already, he will obtain citizenship through the ordinary way, not fast tracked to get him to play.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/moussatieb/

Comment

FT
          Tractor 2:1 Saba
          Padideh 1:0 Machine Sazi

Comment

Do these commentators ever familarize themselves with the names of players of other teams?

"Yarayeh Goostaresheh foolad" - the player has a name!

Comment

Esteghlal leading 1-0.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It's been snowing a lot in Tehran these days, surprised you don't see any of that in the stadium.

Comment

22yo Mohsen Karimi scores for Esteghlal.

2-0

Comment

Mohsen Karimi makes it 2-0. The first goal was also his effort but his shot was deflected by the gk, then it hit one of their defenders and went so I guess it's going to be an own goal.

Nevertheless, Karimi is having a great game so far.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      It's been snowing a lot in Tehran these days, surprised you don't see any of that in the stadium.
                      There is a lot of snow in Shomal which lead to a Sepidrood home game getting cancelled.

Comment

Torabi will miss the next month due to injury.

Comment

2-2

Alireza Naghizadeh scored

Comment

Sanat Naft 0-3 Zob Ahan

Rajabzadeh scored a hattrck, very impressive!

Comment

Full Time
                              Esteghlal 2:2 Gostaresh

Gostaresh were down to 10 men in the last 15 minutes.

Comment

Shekari was subbed in at the 87th minute. Seems that he's slowly getting playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X