Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 11 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    2-2

Alireza Naghizadeh scored
    The Naghizadeh genes are strong in us

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        The Naghizadeh genes are strong in us
        Enjoy your cousin's goal.
        Nice job.

http://90tv.ir/video/332488/%D8%AE%D...84%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

PGL table after 11 weeks. Tractor are the new leaders

Comment

Shekari was subbed in at the 87th minute. Seems that he's slowly getting playing time.
            Mehran derakhshanmehr whos younger than Shekari by a few months started and played the full game.

Comment

Persepolis should keep Sasan Ansari, i still don't know why they let him walk. The guy is on fire, 6 goals and as central midfielder, with this pace he sure deserves a call to TM as well.

Comment

This is speculation and mane someone can look into it but I believe Rajabzadeh is the oldest player to score a hat trick in PGPLs history. Truly the man is a hall of famer.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Persepolis should keep Sasan Ansari, i still don't know why they let him walk. The guy is on fir, 6 goals and as central midfielder, with this pace he sure deserves a call to TM as well.
                  Branko wanted him, but I think Ansari more or less realized how stubborn Branko can be and that a starting spot might not be possible regardless of his performance as Branko's player selection at times is really questionable - hence why Ansari left.

Bengston was scoring & assisting goals whenever he played, but Branko barely gave him the playing time he deserves and at the end didn’t keep him. Meanwhile a Khaleghifar got a lot of chances to prove himself at the beginning and it took way too long for Branko to cross him off. Also a Ahmadzadeh is not bad, but he starts every game and there is no way he truly deserves to get so much playing time. Then we had a Milad Kamandani who also looked promising, but wasn’t given a real chance. Zahedi is supposed to be the next discover, but he also is not getting any minutes so far. Currently a Rezaeian in top form is being benched, but despite him performing so well for TM as well, Branko goes on with it.

There are other examples like Aliasgari as LB as always - or sometimes Branko refuses to use any substitution. The worse example was against some arab team where the team was totally tired, but Branko didn’t make any sub. until the last minute. Honestly I am happy to see Ansari performing so well and proving everybody wrong.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

In today's game against Padideh, Ando has been replaced in the 37th minute without being injured. Khatibi told that he subbed Ando off for tactical reasons.

Comment

In today's game against Padideh, Ando has been replaced in the 37th minute without being injured. Khatibi told that he subbed Ando off for tactical reasons.
                      He's declining fast. Shame, he is in my top 3 of all time in Team Melli players. I am sure CQ will give him some sort of assistant role in his team eventually.

Comment

Save of the Week:

https://youtu.be/-VHX2qWdg2c
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                        X