[VIDEO] Sardar Azmoun - GOAL vs. Bayern Munich | Champions League 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    They would be improving even more in better leagues like Spain, Germany, and Italy.
    but those leagues arent offering our players contracts right out of IPL. RPL is a realisitic stepping stone, and the weather, language, being far away from home etc, makes the players much more tough mentally and physically, and there are no distractions for them so all they do is improve. Look at MiMo for instance, already getting attention,plaudits from zenit coach Lucescu and he has only been a starter since the start of the season...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      but those leagues arent offering our players contracts right out of IPL. RPL is a realisitic stepping stone, and the weather, language, being far away from home etc, makes the players much more tough mentally and physically, and there are no distractions for them so all they do is improve. Look at MiMo for instance, already getting attention,plaudits from zenit coach Lucescu and he has only been a starter since the start of the season...
      I meant in azmoun's case he's done all the improving in Russia and needs to go to a better league. Russia's a good place for our players to initially go to but after a few years they should try to go to better leagues becuase they'll start stagnating.

Comment

^ The entire comment section in the Mirror article is Iranian.

Without a doubt most of the votes from the poll are also by the Iranian internet maffia. Lol

Comment

Sardar's strong attacking part of article: Bayern's Boateng 'must come back to earth'

Bayern's Boateng 'must come back to earth'

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bayerns...2440--sow.html

Berlin (AFP) - Jerome Boateng has been told to focus on his football, and forget the limelight, in the wake of Bayern Munich's shock Champions League defeat at Rostov.

"Jerome has to calm down and take things easier (off the pitch)," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Germany's Bild daily.

"Since the summer, it's all been a bit too much for me.

"It would make sense for the whole club if he comes back to earth a bit."

Just like the Bayern defence, Boateng had a night to forget in Rostov.

The burly centre-back was wrong-footed and left on the turf when Sardar Azmoun levelled for Rostov to cancel out Douglas Costa's opener.

The 28-year-old then conceded the penalty Dmitry Poloz converted to make it 2-1 to the Russians.

Boateng went off with a thigh injury, but should be fit for Saturday's Bundesliga match at home to Bayer Leverkusen, before Christian Noboa scored Rostov's third.

Boateng has matured into one of the world's best defenders, but his alleged off-field exploits have clearly annoyed Rummenigge.

He has a strong presence on social media, posting pictures alongside the likes of Hollywood star Bill Murray, and has a collaboration with music mogul Jay Z in the US market.

Boateng has his own range of glasses and flew to London, with Bayern's blessing, for an NFL game in October but says his lifestyle has nothing to do with his performances.

"The criticism of our, and also my, performance is justified. I did not play well," Boateng told Bild.

"That's because after my injury at the European Championship and late return for pre-season, I am not yet at 100 percent.

"The reason for this is not because of some PR appointment or public appearance.

"Anyone who knows me, knows that I always do everything to be in top form.

"I am glad the injury is not bad and that I can maybe play on Saturday."

Both Bayern and Boateng need to knuckle down.

Last weekend, the Bavarian giants were supplanted as Bundesliga leaders by RB Leipzig, who are enjoying a record-breaking first season in Germany's top flight, and lost 1-0 to Borussia Dortmund.

And the defeat to Rostov means they will only qualify second behind Atletico Madrid from their Champions League group.

Philipp Lahm said Bayern were "careless" in losing for the first time to a Russian team in the Champions League.

For the second time this season Bayern are winless in their last three matches in all competitions, putting coach Carlo Ancelotti under pressure.

Rummenigge has dismissed any talk of replacing Pep Guardiola's successor, but there is no denying Bayern are faltering.

"As a coach, I have to take responsibility so we can quickly get back on track," said the Italian.

Comment

wow, proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              Poor Boetang. He just has to quit football.
              from getting soossk-ed by Messi and the weeks of hilarity and ridicule he endured with 1000s of tweets, to again getting soossk-ed by a 22 year old Asian kid in champs league!
              giving away the penalty was only the icing on the miserable turd-cake. I almost feel sorry for the chap
              Az for Azmoun, well, scoring against some top draw teams like Ajax, PSV, Atletico, Bayern, Anderlecht (how many european championships between all these teams? more than 13-14?) shd really get scouts drooling over his contract
              Lol I hope you're being sarcastic cuz boateng is one of the best Cb in the world : like top 3-5.

Comment

Originally posted by teamiran View Post
                Lol I hope you're being sarcastic cuz boateng is one of the best Cb in the world : like top 3-5.
                yeah a world cup,champions league,bundesliga champion. I think hes just so massive at times he loses his footing.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    yeah a world cup,champions league,bundesliga champion. I think hes just so massive at times he loses his footing.
                    Yeah man he's possibly the best in the world. He even scores nice goals and takes good shots. Also, he couldn't do any better on that play where he was forced to sprint back at full speed just to catch up to Azmoun after Costa's giveaway.

Comment

I don't know if some of you guys are just excited or what the deal is but some people here need a serious reality check.

Azmoun's goal was great and I was super happy to see him score but a lot of people are blowing this whole "destroyed boateng" thing way out of proportion!

I'm wondering whether some of you guys are just joking or simply delusional. Did you even see the goal? Does it even look like boateng "went flying" because of Azmoun's cut inside the box?

It's CLEARLY obvious that boateng slipped waaaaay after Azmoun cut in and it was merely an accidental slip. It's plainly obvious to see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about the goal but GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE. I know it's been a while now since we've had anyone with Azmoun's potential but don't be so desperate to overhype this goal.

Azmoun is a great talent and if he has what it takes, he'll eventually get the recognition and respect he deserves.

Comment

I don't know if some of you guys are just excited or what the deal is but some people here need a serious reality check.

Azmoun's goal was great and I was super happy to see him score but a lot of people are blowing this whole "destroyed boateng" thing way out of proportion!

I'm wondering whether some of you guys are just joking or simply delusional. Did you even see the goal? Does it even look like boateng "went flying" because of Azmoun's cut inside the box?

It's CLEARLY obvious that boateng slipped waaaaay after Azmoun cut in and it was merely an accidental slip. It's plainly obvious to see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about the goal but GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE. I know it's been a while now since we've had anyone with Azmoun's potential but don't be so desperate to overhype this goal.

Azmoun is a great talent and if he has what it takes, he'll eventually get the recognition and respect he deserves.

OKAY.

Comment

I hope and pray these moments lead to bigger and better things for Azmoun and TM. He deserves a chance with the greats!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

TI jaan I think you are taking these comments too serious. This is football - emotions and these kinds of jokes are part of it. Check the troll football pages and you will see people all over the world are having fun about pretty much all players; sure some may exaggerate as well, but no need to get that serious.

Regardless of what really happened: for a 21 years old Iranian talent to come and score like that against one of the best & most consistent team of the champions league, after easily getting past a Bundesliga/CL/WC champions defender who many label as the best CB of the world - was just poor joy and justifies the reaction. That being said, the comments about Boeteng where actually started my the foreign media outlets. So it’s not like only Iranians where excited, actually Azmoun was mainly praised by international fans.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                              TI jaan I think you are taking these comments too serious. This is football - emotions and these kinds of jokes are part of it. Check the troll football pages and you will see people all over the world are having fun about pretty much all players; sure some may exaggerate as well, but no need to get that serious.
                              Regardless of what really happened: for a 21 years old Iranian talent to come and score like that against one of the best & most consistent team of the champions league, after easily getting past a Bundesliga/CL/WC champions defender who many label as the best CB of the world - was just poor joy and justifies the reaction. That being said, the comments about Boeteng where actually started my the foreign media outlets. So it’s not like only Iranians where excited, actually Azmoun was mainly praised by international fans.
                              Yeah definitely man. I hear you. Lol I just honestly didn't know after a while, whether people were joking or just being delusional 😄.

Yeah the whole world is going crazy over this boateng thing. Azmoun's accomplishment was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X