[VIDEO] Sardar Azmoun - GOAL vs. Bayern Munich | Champions League 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamiran View Post
    I don't know if some of you guys are just excited or what the deal is but some people here need a serious reality check.

Azmoun's goal was great and I was super happy to see him score but a lot of people are blowing this whole "destroyed boateng" thing way out of proportion!

I'm wondering whether some of you guys are just joking or simply delusional. Did you even see the goal? Does it even look like boateng "went flying" because of Azmoun's cut inside the box?

It's CLEARLY obvious that boateng slipped waaaaay after Azmoun cut in and it was merely an accidental slip. It's plainly obvious to see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about the goal but GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE. I know it's been a while now since we've had anyone with Azmoun's potential but don't be so desperate to overhype this goal.

Azmoun is a great talent and if he has what it takes, he'll eventually get the recognition and respect he deserves.
    You must be really fun at parties... /s
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
      You must be really fun at parties... /s
      Lol I haven't posted on here too often lately but at least when I do, I talk about football.

Lol funny thing is you have no idea that I can often times even be the life of the party! 😄 I'm sure you're a lot of fun at parties though. Maybe you just sit there and judge other people with no logic like you just did here?

Comment

Originally posted by teamiran View Post
        Lol I haven't posted on here too often lately but at least when I do, I talk about football.

Lol funny thing is you have no idea that I can often times even be the life of the party! 😄 I'm sure you're a lot of fun at parties though. Maybe you just sit there and judge other people with no logic like you just did here?
        You're the one attacking everyone on here for saying how we are so wrong for claiming that Azmoun destroyed Boateng and laid him out. You probably did not watch the game because commentators were saying the same thing and many other news media sites agree as well. If you watch the play Azmoun used his dribbling skills to mislead Boateng in the wrong the direction. After this poor peformance, Ancelotti has benched him since.

Comment

I love those troll football pages

Comment

I can see Azmoun scoring a similar goal to Gutter come March !

Comment

Working...
            X