Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 12 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also I don't get why Ahmadzadeh is on Persepolis. He is one of those players who simply isn't good enough for the club. The kind of player who used to play on our team in 2001 or 2003.
    Ahmadzadeh is one of the most annoying players in Perspolis. Not because of his performances, but because of his unprofessional behavior. He picks a lot of fights and leaves a bad impression. Although it became better in past months.

I seriously hope Taremi works on his finishing and doesn't become selfish. And more importantly: STOP DIVING! His dive after ignoring Pryyomov was absolutely pathetic and almost costed our win.

But it's good to be league leaders again. I was wrong about Radosevic, he is definitely not much worse than Beiranvand and we are hardly conceding goals, whoever is in goal or in defense
    Last edited by 04041374; 12-02-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

good to see ZZ starting to find their form. They can become contenders with Hadadifar's return not too far away.

Comment

Back to where we belong

Comment

Is that 3rd clean sheets in row for Radosevic? Will be interesting to see what happen when Beiranvand is back.

Comment

Rasoul Khatibi resigned

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1376828...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Ahmadzadeh is one of the most annoying players in Perspolis. Not because of his performances, but because of his unprofessional behavior. He picks a lot of fights and leaves a bad impression. Although it became better in past months.

I seriously hope Taremi works on his finishing and doesn't become selfish. And more importantly: STOP DIVING! His dive after ignoring Pryyomov was absolutely pathetic and almost costed our win.

But it's good to be league leaders again. I was wrong about Radosevic, he is definitely not much worse than Beiranvand and we are hardly conceding goals, whoever is in goal or in defense
                Well said haji
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 12 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Our offense and finishing failure is a deeply threatening and never-ending concern, we will definitely choke somewhere down the line, guaranteed failure in the group stage of the ACL, should we not fix this serious shortcoming.

At winter transfer we ought to purchase an opportunist striker. Taremi is indeed not enjoying his continuous blunders in front of the goal either, his dives also are starting to get under his own skin as well. He needs some bitch slaps on the face (not literal BSs) so that he wakes up and starts working on his finishes day and night till he improves...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mohsen Mosalman is so underrated, IMO currently the best playmaker of the league (together with SR)! He needs to be invited to TM - with Hajsafi as LW, Mosalman CM and Jahanbakhsh as RW we would have one hell of a force up there. At the same time, as much as I like him, Taremi needs to be dropped and be benched at Perspolis as well. He doesn’t hustle anymore as he used to do, fails to perform and needs a damn WAKE UP call to come back to earth.

Overall another wishy-washy 1-0 win. I am not impressed. Yes we are first, yes we are 7 points ahead of the 3rd team...at the end it will probably be enough for the league...- BUT this year we have the ACL ahead and must finally improve our damn finishing or else will get punished badly by better teams. So far the team had no improvements in that department, in fact our offence is slightly weaker than last year! btw. It was only fair for Mashin Sazi to miss that PK - not only the foul was outside the box, it was offside anyway.

Rezaeian has been the most effective player of Perspolis in the last 3/4 matches, despite limited playing time. What a way to assist by embarrassing the opponent defender like that and sending a perfect cross into the box for the winning goal. If Branko continues to bench him again then he really needs a checkup - his theory of „we don’t need any changes" was ripped into pieces by Rezaeian during the last weeks.
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                      Mohsen Mosalman is so underrated, IMO currently the best playmaker of the league (together with SR)! He needs to be invited to TM - with Hajsafi as LW, Mosalman CM and Jahanbakhsh as RW we would have one hell of a force up there. At the same time, as much as I like him, Taremi needs to be dropped and be benched at Perspolis as well. He doesn’t hustle anymore as he used to do, fails to perform and needs a damn WAKE UP call to come back to earth.

Overall another wishy-washy 1-0 win. I am not impressed. Yes we are first, yes we are 7 points ahead of the 3rd team...at the end it will probably be enough for the league...- BUT this year we have the ACL ahead and must finally improve our damn finishing or else will get punished badly by better teams. So far the team had no improvements in that department, in fact our offence is slightly weaker than last year! btw. It was only fair for Mashin Sazi to miss that PK - not only the foul was outside the box, it was offside anyway.

Rezaeian has been the most effective player of Perspolis in the last 3/4 matches, despite limited playing time. What a way to assist by embarrassing the opponent defender like that and sending a perfect cross into the box for the winning goal. If Branko continues to bench him again then he really needs a checkup - his theory of „we don’t need any changes" was ripped into pieces by Rezaeian during the last weeks.
                      CQ doesn't seem to like Mosalman. Not to the extent of Rahmati/Aghili, but he seems to definitely be put in the same bag as Sadeghian or Khalilzadeh who both have criticized CQ in the past. I'm not sure but I think Mosalman has also spoken against CQ before otherwise he would have been invited for sure last season at least.

I rate his game, he's got really nice playmaking abilities and good passing, I think he can easily fit in the current Shojaei role and be our long term CAM but I doubt that this will happen in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        CQ doesn't seem to like Mosalman. Not to the extent of Rahmati/Aghili, but he seems to definitely be put in the same bag as Sadeghian or Khalilzadeh who both have not spoken all positive about CQ in the past. I'm not sure but I think Mosalman has also spoken against CQ before otherwise he would have been invited for sure last season at least.
                        I rate his game, he's got really nice playmaking abilities and good passing, I think he can easily fit in the current Shojaei role and be our long term CAM but I doubt that this will happen in the near future
                        Agree, this is the only thing I can think of. I do not remember Mosalman saying anything, but he must have done something for CQ to ignore him now - because actually Mosalman used to get invited by CQ, even got playing time and scored a goal. When he left Perspolis his performance dropped, but now is shining again - really would like to know the reason why he is not getting invited again.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                        X