• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link?

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/pg/v_36024_2.html

Comment

Lekhwiya hit the bar. Beirandvand seems really out of focus and our offense seems relax and lazy. Idiot branko is using Rabihkhah again. Branko doesn't learn his lesson until he destroys Persepolis.

-Mosalman and Rafie are sloppy.
        -Moharami doesn't help our RW
        -AhmadZadeh is trying in the left but loses the balls most often.
        Overall ball is in the middle most of the times.
        -Rabihkhah is doing the same mistake of not covering LB and committing unnecessary fouls.
        -AhmadZadeh is totally unfit and losing ball left and right in the middle.
        -One obvious handball in PK area by Lekhwiya defense and referee couldn't see it.

HT
        Persepolis 0-0 Lekhwiya
        Persepolis is missing Ramin Rezaian in the right side or even Alipour can add to fire power but he is on the bench. I hope they take Rabihkhah and Ahmadzadeh out. Mosalman and Rafie should focus more and lose the ball less often. Soroush is playing better so far compared to Mosalman. Taremi is not bad but he is usually alone up there. We need people like Amiri or Alipour to sync with him.

It seems Branko is trying to copy CQ or Mansourian by going into defensive fold and only uses counter attacks but the problem is we don't have enough players up there and with Taremi alone and occasional Amiri adding to our offenses we don't score. Qatari defense is strong and doesn't crack with Taremi alone. Moharami, Soroush and Alipour should add to our attacks to get any job done.
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Terrible game so far. Its like a pre-season warm-up.

Comment

Very low energy and weak game so far from Perspolis.
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This time, it was actually our fans who destroyed this game through their selfishness and immaturity. I wish some of the other fans stopped these stupid so called fans. I hope they learn a lesson and surely pray for our team to survive this ordeal as it is extremely hard to play in an empty stadium in a such an important game. We Iranians have a lot to learn (based on facts) so we should stop being so cocky and ignorant. If we love our team, we need to behave or we are just kidding ourselves.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I don't understand Perspolis fans complaining about Branko. Sure I don't like Branko because of his fiasco with King CQ, but for Perspolis fans saying he is destroying the club is outrageous.
                FYI HE WON THE TITLE FOR THE CLUB AFTER 9 YEARS AND ALMOST WON IT LAST YEAR TOO

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  This time, it was actually our fans who destroyed this game through their selfishness and immaturity. I wish some of the other fans stopped these stupid so called fans. I hope they learn a lesson and surely pray for our team to survive this ordeal as it is extremely hard to play in an empty stadium in a such an important game. We Iranians have a lot to learn (based on facts) so we should stop being so cocky and ignorant. If we love our team, we need to behave or we are just kidding ourselves.
                  There was someone who had a laser in Esteghlal's match yesterday and according to some reports other fans went after him and made sure he didn't use it during the match. So I guess these punishments help a little to make people aware that they only have themselves and the team they are supporting with such stupid actions. I hope PP fans learned their lesson.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Dame Khiyabani gram for having devoted a good 5 min of the show, condemning the misbehavior of our fans and educating and encouraging them to be good sports in the stadiums.

This should be one of 90's objectives in improving our fans behavior in the stadiums.

Anyway a lackluster performance by both teams in the first half. Hopefully we will see a much better second half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mosalman missed a open net.
                      Great build up though.

Comment

BTW folks please stop saying I am a "certain team" fan but today I am pulling for our "certain team" etc.

Pa na pa, befarmaein and cheer for Lekhviya. Jaane man taarof nakon! [emoji19][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

What a misser by Taremi!! You HAVE to convert such chances at this stage!
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Poor Ss khuzestan has 2 away games vs Helal

Comment

Our midfield can not link with our offensive line. We are losing too many balls in the middle so easy and our passes are not that accurate.

Comment

What is it with PGL forwards and missing open goals?

Comment

Working...
                                X