• Show
Clear All

Wow SS Khuzestan of all people have scored vs Al helal What a team

Comment

42'

1-0 Goal Esteghlal Khuzestan

Afarin!

Comment

For fvck sake.. Qasem Borhan is making Buffon look like a Sunday league keeper.. Why do these guys turn in to super heroes when playing us lol

Comment

Goal for Esteghlal Khuzestan!!!

Comment

Wow we're perfectly managing to avoid capitalizing on our golden opportunities. So many wasted scoring chances!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

In all fairness Taremi took a decent PK shot, it was in fact the keeper with an amazing save!

Kudos to Esteghlal Khuzestan. Hope they can hang on to the scoreline and win it, though I am confident Al Hilal will put tremendous pressure on them in the second half!

Comment

I do not understand these last minute subs by Branko, while his team is in desperate need of scoring! Ke che akheh subbing at 93rd. Minute?

Comment

Our 3 clubs are arguably facing the 3 strongest Arab teams in their respective league.

Comment

0-0 is not a bad result. Just need an away goal in qatar

Comment

Heyf! We needed an upper hand going into Qatar. Not quite worried but would have been a more comfortable way to go into the second leg.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Way too many wasted chances.

The positive is that Persepolis is good enough to beat Lekhwiya away.

Comment

Terrible! The only positive thing is that they kept a clean sheet. If Lekhwiya had scored a goal then PP's chances would have been very slim. Now if we manage to score in Qatar (perhaps another dive by Taremi), then everything will turn to our favor.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Link for ss khuzestan?

Comment

[QUOTE=Keano;2460787]In all fairness Taremi took a decent PK shot, it was in fact the keeper with an amazing save!
                              Kudos to Esteghlal Khuzestan. Hope they can hang on to the scoreline and win it, though I am confident Al Hilal will put tremendous pressure on them in the second half!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT]

During first round in Doha Qatar, Esteghlal Khuz scored first goal against Lekhwyia and ahead in first half but lost 1:2.
                              They don't have strong bench in few positions.

Comment

Branco needs to stop giving PK to Taremi and have one or two other designated PK takers in the team that know how to take correct penalties !! Any coach can see that Taremi is a master of goal scoring. But ONLY difficult goals. Give him easy ones (AKA penalty) and he screws up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X