• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal Khuz

http://www.vipleague.ws/football/479...am-online.html

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      I do not understand these last minute subs by Branko, while his team is in desperate need of scoring! Ke che akheh subbing at 93rd. Minute?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      0-0 therefore no away goals conceded. Only logic

Comment

Esteghlal Khuzestan has the best Iranian football team's kit. Every time I see them play, makes me think it's a Foreign team. Their design is so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          0-0 therefore no away goals conceded. Only logic
          So you consider Azadi stadium an away match?

Comment

So you consider Azadi stadium an away match?

Dude lol, Lekhwiya scored no away goals so Perspolis can get through next match w/ a 1-1, 2-2, etc. Branko didn't wanna risk it so he settled w/ 0-0 and try to get a goal in Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              I don't understand Perspolis fans complaining about Branko. Sure I don't like Branko because of his fiasco with King CQ, but for Perspolis fans saying he is destroying the club is outrageous.
              FYI HE WON THE TITLE FOR THE CLUB AFTER 9 YEARS AND ALMOST WON IT LAST YEAR TOO
              A. He is a decent coach but very persistent on his error
              **1. He uses Ahmadzadeh and Rabihkhah most often although both are sloppy specially Rabihkhah.
              **2. He had a beef with Rezaian from the beginning of the season and his grudge got better of him.
              **3. He usually doesn't sub players on time. He brings the sub when it is meaningless
              B. Today mistakes
              **1. Letting Taremi take PK
              **2. Letting Rabihkhah in our LB
              **3. Not taking Ahmadzadeh out when he was sloppy and constantly losing the ball possession.
              **4. Playing defensive and counter attack on our own turf in Azadi while we need to win. Around min 65-70 you could see the Qataris were satisfied with the result and didn't attack but Persepolis players were passing the ball in Persepolis half like they were waiting for Qataris to attack and use the empty space behind them. This obviously showed that Branko had instructed them to work on counter attacks. He pretty much wasted 70 min before realizing his mistake and bringing alipour to the feild.
              **5. He brought Alvanzadeh in min 92 when we are 0-0. Killing more time when we need some! Basically in benefit of Qatari team.
              ** 6. His only good sub was taking Musalman out and bringing Alipour.
              Now just follow these comments and you get your answer specially about Taremi and Branko's errors addressed by other members too. You don't need to try hard but obviously you don't watch enough Persepolis matches to analyze its game plan or pass right judgement on our fans!
              Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              What a misser by Taremi!! You HAVE to convert such chances at this stage!
              Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              We should be used to that trend by Taremi by now.
              Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Lmao amazing Taremi about to save his team again with his signature diving
              Aaaand he misses the pk. He should not be taking penalties for sure, he missed a couple now. Bad game from him tonight
              Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              Missed an open net opportunity and a penalty.. Not a great game
              Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              now we know why taremi dont deserve to start for tm, cant even score a peanlty
              Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Fuckin selfish mofo! A cheater + selfish! Just because he wants to become top-scorer he wants to take all pk's even though he's proven time after time that he should be last one to take pk's! This is also on Branko who's too scared to take big (unpopular) decisions. Well what else is new?!
              I do not understand these last minute subs by Branko, while his team is in desperate need of scoring! Ke che akheh subbing at 93rd. Minute?
              Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Branco needs to stop giving PK to Taremi and have one or two other designated PK takers in the team that know how to take correct penalties !! Any coach can see that Taremi is a master of goal scoring. But ONLY difficult goals. Give him easy ones (AKA penalty) and he screws up!!
              Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Goal Al-Hilal, very tokhmi way for EK to concede :/

Comment

1-1 unsurprisingly

Comment

Fuck! Hilal equalized.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

PP WAS HORRIBLE TODAY.....BRANKO HAS TURNED INTO A IRANIAN COACH THAT DOESNT TEACH THESE KIDS NO CONFIDENCE IN FRONT OF THE GOAL...GLAD I AM IN SS FAN CAUSE I WOULD BE PISSED. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Dude lol, Lekhwiya scored no away goals so Perspolis can get through next match w/ a 1-1, 2-2, etc. Branko didn't wanna risk it so he settled w/ 0-0 and try to get a goal in Qatar.
                        DUDE!!!

before making your typical ridiculous comments and making mockery of others on this board, you need to improve your damn English. When you say "0-0 therefore no away goals conceded. Only logic" It implies Lekhviya did not concede any goals in their away match!

Sick and tired of dealing with your constant and ongoing bizarre behavior!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          A. He is a decent coach but very persistent on his error
                          **1. He uses Ahmadzadeh and Rabihkhah most often although both are sloppy specially Rabihkhah.
                          **2. He had a beef with Rezaian from the beginning of the season and his grudge got better of him.
                          **3. He usually don't sub players on time. He brings the sub when it is meaningless
                          B. Today mistakes
                          **1. Letting Taremi take PK
                          **2. Letting Rabihkhah in our LB
                          **3. Not taking Ahmadzadeh out when he was sloppy and constantly losing the ball possession.
                          **4. Playing defensive and counter attack on our own turf in Azadi. Around min 65-70 you could see the Qataris were satisfied
                          with the result and didn't attack but Persepolis players were passing the ball in Persepolis half like they were waiting for
                          Qataris attack and use the empty space behind them. This obviously showed that Branko had instructed them to work on
                          counter attacks. He pretty much wasted 70 min before realizing his mistake and bringing alipour to the feild.
                          **5. He brought Alvanzadeh in min 92 when we are 0-0. Killing more time when we need some! Basically in benefit of Qatari
                          team.
                          ** 6. His only good sub was taking Musalman out and bringing Alipour.

Now just follow this comment you get your answer specially about Taremi. You don't need to try hard but obviously you don't watch enough Persepolis matches to analyse it or pass judgement on our fans!
                          Explain to me how Branko won the title. I feel like all I heard was excuse after excuse.
                          You're complaining about his subs and Taremi, yet they won the title and Taremi was the top goal scorer.
                          I'm sure if they put Daei or Golmo or someone else in charge again, then it will shut you up after another 9 year title drought

Comment

second goal for al-hilal off a corner. Well at least EK got that crucial away goal

Comment

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              second goal for al-hilal off a corner. Well at least EK got that crucial away goal
                              Lol that counts as 2 away goals for Al Hilal. SS khuzestan are the ones actually at "home" as incredible as it sounds.

This neutral venue story and our poor teams choosing Oman is only benefiting the 8-0ers teams

Comment

Meh it's pretty much over. 1-2 Hilal now.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X