2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    second goal for al-hilal off a corner. Well at least EK got that crucial away goal
    SS Khuz is the "home" team

Comment

FAGHAT SS... PP will be out next game as well as SS khuzestan....

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Lol that counts as 2 away goals for Al Hilal. SS khuzestan are the ones actually at "home"
        Ah right i forgot about that whole ordeal... well it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Damn we talk a lot but don't have someone to convert penalties.. B.S.

Comment

Why the hell is Arash Afshin or Aloys Nong not playing?

Comment

Rofl khuzestan ke riid?

Comment

So the logic is PP is aiming to score big in Qatar?while didn't score on penalty and goalie-less op. lmfao

that's the master plan, ghaaaaaaaaaaaaasem

Comment

So much for a "Home-match" This stadium sounds and looks 100% Saudi!

Incompetent Iranian football federation for having accepted such venue!

Comment

You all need to stop going at eat other's throats over this PP game. We've all seen enough seasons of football to know that it is not the apocalypse if PP doesn't go through, or misses a penalty, or fails to score. None of what happens in the game, whether good or bad, is worth it if it means that we are all aggressive with one another. Just take the football at face value, at the end of the day it is just entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Explain to me how Branko won the title. I feel like all I heard was excuse after excuse.
                      You're complaining about his subs and Taremi, yet they won the title and Taremi was the top goal scorer.
                      I'm sure if they put Daei or Golmo or someone else in charge again, then it will shut you up after another 9 year title drought
                      We signed many good players. Persepolis didn't have these many young and good players for years. We had 8 NT player at the beginning of this season. Branko started well because the previous coaches didn't have enough knowledge and great players we have now to work with. Some of our best players were brought by Daei like Alipour, Alisha,...

Any good coach can reduce to a less effective manager if he does not adopt with the time and situation. Branko has one good plan and if that doesn't work he is usually clueless. I still prefer him over Ali Daei, and obviously over mofos like Derakhshan and co. But he is so persistent on his errors and won't change his game plan when it is necessary.

We desperately need someone to challenge Taremi like Sasan Ansari but Branko didn't give him enough time to shine in Persepolis and he went to Foolad and score 16 goals having hatricks as well. Many of Taremi goals came from PKs and Persepolis players giving him the last touch so he can have his tally. He was so desperate this season to pass Sasan Ansari of Foolad. Persepolis has the best midfield of any Iranian team who can create goal opportunity one after another but Taremi is a wasteful player and scores them in scale of losing 6 perfect goal and scoring one hard ones. Kaveh Rezai in Persepolis could score even more than Taremi. That is my opinion. Taremi is not a good Target forward but a good second striker because he can create good goal opportunities and lacks the finishing touches.

Anyway I gave this info for other members who are not familiar with Persepolis. You proved to me again and again that you have less clue about Persepolis, the players and its game plan.
                      Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

To be fair, Esteghlal Khoozestan is basically playing an away match "at home". We all have seen that they are very hard to beat in Khoozestan itself.

Perhaps the poorest club in this year's ACL versus one of the wealthiest. It's amazing they made it this far despite having had all odds against them...
                        Last edited by Amin_; 05-23-2017, 10:42 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

We really need one team to move up. As long as either EsEs goes up or PP Ill be happy. ss Khuzestan is impossible right now...nonetheless good job to them.
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                            We really need one team to move up. As long as either EsEs goes up or PP Ill be happy. ss Khuzestan is impossible right now...nonetheless good job to them.
                            Edited: The home venue should have at least been at Iraq or Armenia, Turkey. Who from Khuzestan Iran goes to Oman? -_-

Replied to myself instead of editing my bad lol
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              We desperately need someone to challenge Taremi like Sasan Ansari but Branko didn't give him enough time to shine in Persepolis and he went to Foolad and score 16 goals having hatricks as well. Many of Taremi goals came from PKs and Persepolis players giving him the last touch so he can have his tally.
                              Only 2 of the 24 goals Taremi scored in all competitions were penalties.

On the other hand, 6 of the 16 goals that Sasan Ansari scored were penalties. Foolad had the same situation were Ansari was given all the last balls for him to score, he was eager to finish top scorer

Comment

Dame SS KH. garm they have not been paid over a year. How does IFF live with themselves to let things like this happen? Gheyrat darim faghat

Comment

Working...
                                X