2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I believe a better finisher like Sasan Ansari, Godwin Mensha or Beit Saeed could score more goals given the same opportunities Taremi has lost in past season.
    Those are your opinions, I respect them but I don't agree (as a whole, not looking at who is the best finisher). What I see and what stats show is that he still scores many goals thanks to all the opportunities he is able to create, something none of our other Iranian forwards can do. He is not the best finisher, but he indeed overall is the best center forward and one of the top ones in Asian leagues.

If he converted more than what he is doing now he would be playing in the Bundesliga or a similar top league.

Anyways, next season, one player that you qualify as better finisher (which I don't disagree with), Godwin Mensha, will play in that same Persepolis team, which probably might be even stronger on paper.

If he scores more than what Taremi scored this season or the last one, I will agree with you

Comment

^ If we keep 80% of our squad along a decent coach for next season I agree with your argument. Unfortunately, I think this is the last season we see Persepolis this strong. The debt collectors and fifa are catching up with the team and good players are going to transfer to Europe or leave because of financial problems. I hope we can keep the big chunk of our players and then you can see my points. If we have kept Sasan in our team we could pretty much fly higher in ACL do you agree with this?

Moteasefane faghat taassof mishe khord alan. In hale football ma hast. As forsta ha dorost estefadeh nemikonim va maloom nist dige key Persepolis mesle parsal va emsal ghodratmand bashe.

Last time an Iranian team was so dominant and fun to watch was SS Tehran in 2013 when Ando, Neko, Rahmati, Jabari, Majidi, Montazeri, Heydari, and few more were playing together. We don't know how many years it take to watch another Iranian team be so dominant and play good football specially with new trend in our coaching (Mansourian, Golmo, CQ) by using bunker style and counter attacks which kills the joy and fun of football.

Comment

How old are you 12?

Dame bache haye SS Khuzestan garm ajab bazi kardan dar moghabele Al Hilal. Defashon soorakh bood vali ham darvazeban ham khat hamlashon nesbatan khoob kar kardan ba inke pooleshono nadadan. Be in migan gheyrat Irani na bazikonaye moftkhor to team haye bozorg Tehran, Tabriz o Esfahan ke ta ye kam pool beheshon nemirese ghahr mikonan va kam mizaran to bazi.
        You are one funny person. Nice debate until you randomly called me a 12 year old. Thank you very much.
        Also, to correct you, since you don't like to provide facts, BOTH Esfahan clubs pay all their players. I think you misread the chart posted a couple days ago where all foreign players complained to FIFA not getting paid. Players from Tehran clubs, Tractor, but NONE from Sepahan or Zobahan if I remember correctly.
        Just wanted to point that out and provide the facts to you. Have a nice day

Comment

How old are you 12?

Dame bache haye SS Khuzestan garm ajab bazi kardan dar moghabele Al Hilal. Defashon soorakh bood vali ham darvazeban ham khat hamlashon nesbatan khoob kar kardan ba inke pooleshono nadadan. Be in migan gheyrat Irani na bazikonaye moftkhor to team haye bozorg Tehran, Tabriz o Esfahan ke ta ye kam pool beheshon nemirese ghahr mikonan va kam mizaran to bazi.
          You have absolutely no proof of that. there is no fucking on earth that an Iranian player would not do his best against an International opponent regardless of how long he hasn't been paid for.
          take that back!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            if you cant answer the media and fans, dont take a peanlty, is simple, pp have lost 3 points and a chance to go 2nd leg with a advantage because he cant score a peanlty
            http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=356833
            I would shit on that reporter too. Who the fuck is he to ask a player why did you miss a PK? there is another guy standing in the goal called the Keeper. and guess what, they sometimes save PKs.

Comment

To be honest these results are not too bad.

None of our home teams conceded a goal and away team scored.

They all have a slight advantage going into second leg.

Comment

Did this count as SS Khuzestan's "away" game?

If so, not too shabby at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                  Did this count as SS Khuzestan's "away" game?
                  If so, not too shabby at all!
                  Oh my bad, I saw the highlights and thought it was away game.

This article says they were "designated the home side".

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...matchid/914562

So not as good as I thought. Still not horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                    You have absolutely no proof of that. there is no fucking on earth that an Iranian player would not do his best against an International opponent regardless of how long he hasn't been paid for.
                    take that back!!
                    When player do not practice, give BS interviews, or you hear the bazar garmi news by their agent what do you call that? I didn't mean they particularly played bad in ACL but I saw that definitely in PGPL matches when they were not paid on time examples Beiro, Ramin, Amiri, Taremi, Soroush, ...

Man chizio pas nemigiram chon mamolan harfi ro az ro shekam nemizanam. Age bache haye ma mesle esteghlal khuzestan az avale fasl hichi pool nagerefte boodan fekr mikoni alan baraye team bazi mikardan? Moteasefane kasai mesle Taremi va Beiro jozve avalin kasa mibodan ke saze khodahafezi mizadan. Ramin ke dige barnamash maloome. Man fekr konam faghat kasai mesle Seyd Jalal, Alisha, Nourollahi, va Ansari hazeran ba har vazi to team bemonan bagheye ziad taasob nadaran be team. Albate Alisha ro Tractor Sazi ba ye dastan ke dige Sarbaz nemigiran az team joda kardan. Vahid Amiri ham ke oomad to team dige Alisha ro nimkat bood bishtar.
                    Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-23-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

^^you said "kam mizaran too bazi".. now you are talking about practices, bazargarmi, agents, media..etc. totally different.

Comment

Seriously guys, watch this video here. press conference after the Game.
                        so called reporters who claim to know shit about football asking questions after a ACL playoff game.
                        total of 4 questions. one more stupid and garbage than the other. these same reporters demand the very best from the players/coaches/fans/IFF/.e.tc, but listen to how professional they are.
                        this is why our players should treat our so called journalists like the shit that they truly are.
                        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=36043

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                          Read it again
                          dude, I don't really need to go back and forth with you about this. I quoted you. "kam mizaran to bazi", you said that, after two of our clubs finished their games in ACL. there was no PGL game today. that's all I am saying. take it back or not take it back, makes no difference to me.

cheers.

Comment

Kudos to Esteghlal Tehran for the win against top opposition from the UAE no matter the slim margin. The other two Iranian teams in this tournament should learn from the capital's blues.
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                              Kudos to Esteghlal Tehran for the win against top opposition from the UAE no matter the slim margin. The other two Iranian teams in this tournament should learn from the capital's blues.
                              Well how is pp suppose to learn when they have tare no who can't score a penalty I promise you lekwiya will beat them in second leg

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami and Beitsaeed among the best players of the week

Comment

Working...
                                X