No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grassrolling arab! Esmaeili didn't even touch him after he got stomped on!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Fu Ming is the same ref that gifted Saudi the win vs Thailand.

Comment

refree being poor, 2 red card, i think both were not, expecially the ss player was not even a yellow

Comment

poor referee and idiot esmaeili

Comment

peanlty hand balll come on ss

Comment

JUSTICE!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

if he didnt have given the peanlty, refree could not have left the stadium, and goallll!!!!!!!!!!!!kaveh scored

Comment

Great win by SS without their best player, Padovani+Robson is truly the best defensive pair in Iran

Comment

full time 1-0 now we have the advantage going to 2nd leg, we need to score 1 goal there and they have to score 3 , however we are missing a few players and todat sending off didnt help but we still have the advantage to go through, if we can have omid back would really help us

Comment

Nice Can Ebrahimi play in the away game?

Comment

Speaking from experience, including my own as a ref at youth teams, Asian refs are terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          Nice Can Ebrahimi play in the away game?
                          if he is fit sure why not

Comment

Esteghlal proved today that it has the best chance to win this tournament out of all Iranian teams. The poise the displayed today is something Perspolis lacks.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

we still need a few more players back

Comment

Not the best of displays but considering all the players we did not have at our disposal I am happy we got the win!

We really lacked a playmaker and both Omids in midfield. Hopefully Ebrahimi will be back by next week.

Despite a few bad passes here and there, both Padovani, but especially Rabson, played really well and had the Abdulrahman brothers in their pockets!

Having kept a clean sheet is really vital! One goal next week and they have to score 3 to advance.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X