2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    One goal from ESES will end thier hope ONE goal!!!
    They have to pass the half line in order to score unless Rahmati scores from the goal.

Comment

2-0 half time

Comment

We need to stop thinking IPL is better than the arab leagues ... Al Ain is DOMINATING ESES ... Not even a competition; its embarrassing ...

Comment

ESES has good wingers that Mansourian just doesn't use. Why is Ghorbani being used as a winger when you have both Karimi and Barzay. Even Ansari is more of a winger than Ghorbani.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We had absolutely nothing to bring to the table in the first half! Missing some key players is no excuse! Even if we'd somehow score one goal to make it 2-1 we will still not qualify cause I'm sure Al Ain will score another goal if we continue like this!
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

And we have people here who say Abdolrahman is not good!! Mansourian has forced 1 player just to stick with him the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                And we have people here who say Abdolrahman is not good!! Mansourian has forced 1 player just to stick with him the whole game.
                I know, we need to get over ourselves ... someone earlier said Alikarimi was much better ... I mean, c'mon ppl ... Forget this ARAB <<< IRAN BS ... WE have shittier teams PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  I know, we need to get over ourselves ... someone earlier said Alikarimi was much better ... I mean, c'mon ppl ... Forget this ARAB <<< IRAN BS ... WE have shittier teams PERIOD
                  ali karimi is and was much better than abdul rahman

Comment

Do you guys honestly think that Iranian teams have the financial assets to purchase expensive foreign players like these Arabs do? That's the only reason their teams can beat ours. Their own players are shit.

Comment

Al Ain was clearly the better team in the first half. Esteghlal has 45 minutes to figure it out. For now they are eliminated. They should go for 2 goals instead of 1 in the second half. Because looking at how unorganized Esteghlal is, Al Ain will most likely get to a 3rd goal.

Esteghlal has no other choice but to move up at this point. They also need to hold onto the ball and keep better possession. It's not working out. Al Ain has had what looked like 70% ball possession. Esteghlal needs to hold onto the ball and really try to harm Al Ain on counterattacks. Otherwise, bye bye ACL 2017.

Also, Omar Abdulrahman is a great player. He's wasting away in Asia when he could be playing in Europe. I don't know what the hell this guy is still doing in Asia.

Comment

Al Ain has one of the strongest offenses in whole Asia! It's foolish to think we could have kept a clean sheet for the entire match while missing both Ebrahimi and Nourafkan in midfield! They completely dominated in midfield!

I'm not saying we should have gone full attack, but completely giving up the midfield and hoping not to concede was bound to fail from the beginning!
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          ali karimi is and was much better than abdul rahman
                          Based on what? because he went to Bayern ... Frankly I am not sure why AbdulRahman is still in UAE ... He is SURELY top 3 Euro league material ...

Comment

Right now they should be playing 4-4-2 DM and play long balls to Ghorbani as the target man and use Kaveh as a Poacher next to him. But Mansourian used Ghorbani as LM and now he is subbed out and he doesn't know what he is doing tactically!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              Al Ain has one of the strongest offenses in whole Asia! It's foolish to think we could have kept a clean sheet for the entire match while missing both Ebrahimi and Nourafkan in midfield! They completely dominated in midfield!

I'm not saying we should have gone full attack, but completely giving up the midfield and hoping not to concede was bound to fail from the beginning!
                              I completely agree with you. The midfield was nowhere to be found. The defensive midfielders cost Esteghlal the match for not filling in the space when Ciao scored the second goal.

The only chance Esteghlal has now is to push up an keep better possession.

Comment

now is 3-0 , now ss have to score 2 goals to qualify

Comment

Working...
                                X