No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way that place is so hot and humid. so the players are not used to it. Where was their training camp?

Comment

Am I reading the score correctly ?
      Did Esteghlal have a couple of players red carded or something ??

Comment

Goes to Show how poor Iranian coaching skills is!! Our coaches are light years behind the world!! Mansourian thinks just because he beat Persep hes a top coach now, Frakkin idiot!!!

HE HAS TO RESIGN!!! this is way to embarrassing and heads must roll.. Their were times Arab team used to lose by 4-6 goals in Azadi, now its the reverse , Adel will destroy ESES in tonights show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Goes to Show how poor Iranian coaching skills is!! Our coaches are light years behind the world!! Mansourian thinks just because he beat Persep hes a top coach now, Frakkin idiot!!!

HE HAS TO RESIGN!!! this is way to embarrassing and heads must roll.. Their were times Arab team used to lose by 4-6 goals in Azadi, now its the reverse , Adel will destroy ESES in tonights show!!!
          There is no show tonight.

Comment

iranian coaches, enough said! just embarrassing.... Now you all understand why CQ plays Tom & Jerry with IFF, cause they know exactly that no domestic coach can even get close to CQ and another foreigner won't do the job....
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Noorafkan is definiteley missing. He would have made some difference but on the other hand U20 team did poorly. So not sure..... mansourian was too proud that he gave away Noorafkan and he thought he could win this one. second half 5 goals. the other coach wins

oh Khosrow Heidari needs to retire also

Comment

The long term effects of 40 years of total mismanagement.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

finish 6-1

Comment

So did Esteghlal loose a couple players due to red cards or what ????

Why this score line tho it just seems so unusual !!!!

Comment

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

The group stage elimination in the WC U-20 and this result is Iranian coaching in a nutshell.

God save us

Comment

Persep beware!!!! Tomorrows game is NOT easy!!! DOnt Frakkin take it light! Dont let Taremi take a Penalty and for god sakes DONT let in a goal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          CQ save us
                          He (God) will, next month

Comment

I am a perspolisi but ai am shocked the way Esteghlal lost absolutely shocked

I also have no hope that Perspolis can advance tomorrow

Comment

Persepolis will lose tmw as well, mark my word.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                iranian coaches, enough said! just embarrassing.... Now you all understand why CQ plays Tom & Jerry with IFF, cause they know exactly that no domestic coach can even get close to CQ and another foreigner won't do the job....
                                It's not "iranian coaches," rather coaches without appropriate training and certification. Just bc you played the game doesn't mean you are qualified to coach. That has been iranian coaching history. Parvin, Pourmansour, Daei, Mansourian. Our players either become coaches or singer
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X