No announcement yet.

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khaste Nabashi Alimansour! Inam as behtarin copy CQ. Kare har kas nist kharman kooftan. Gave nar mikhahado mardeh kohan.
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-29-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Lol SS took the pipe today. Abdul-Rahman is legit man... Like no joke that guy is a stud. Hopefully he stays in the arab league and doesnt pishraft lol

Comment

well i be damned
        that was an embarrassing debacle..!!
        i guess, shitt happens..!? it was always gonna be an uphill battle considering the squad and coaching quality difference between the two side...! especially when you fall behind early away in a do or die game and you have to drastically change your playing tactics...!!
        i suppose SS will now fire Mansurian and probably go back to their good ol ozgal GN ..?? and on goes this vicious perpetual cycle in our club football..!!
        Personally i dont see any sense in Firing Mansurian for another hapless domestic coach..!! either have a legitimate higher quality replacement or might as well give him another chance so he can become osta roo sare kaleshoon..!!
        he obviously isnt ready for the typical ACL coaching levels but he has shown decent enough coaching potential in the past and could well be good enough to compete admirably at PGL levels..!

Comment

So why is this Omar Abdulrahman kid not playing in Europe??I mean besides the fact that he probably has a fat contract at Al Ain and gets to speak Arabic, but it'd be a waste for him I think to stay in Asia, he is very talented and could still even get better if he competes at a higher level considering he is still 25.

On a different note... Kaveh Rezaie deserves a TM call up...Taremi is probably a bit more athletic but Kaveh's soccer IQ (probably also his IQ in general!!!) is definetly higher than Taremi's...

Comment

GN is fired from Tractor. My fear is that he may get the head coach job. Damn. Damn.

Damn. Damn.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

^ if that happens, it shows SS managements never learn and keep rinse and repeat. GN, Mazloomi, Marfavi, Mansourian, GN, Mazloomi, Marfavi, Mansourian,...

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                So why is this Omar Abdulrahman kid not playing in Europe??I mean besides the fact that he probably has a fat contract at Al Ain and gets to speak Arabic, but it'd be a waste for him I think to stay in Asia, he is very talented and could still even get better if he competes at a higher level considering he is still 25
                I spoke with one of Al Ain fans and he said the reason is that he is being paid at least 10 times more in Al Ain. That is why almost no player in UAE is willing to go to the Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  If CQ is replaced with a vatani coach the same results will be a common occurrence with TM.
                  Not really, we never lost badly to Arab teams, it was always tight games with or without Vatani coaches. Sure having CQ is a big plus but you can't compare the club success of arabs teams with national team. The whole budget of one of our clubs is equal to what one of their stars getting paid for, just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Not really, we never lost badly to Arab teams, it was always tight games with or without Vatani coaches. Sure having CQ is a big plus but you can't compare the club success of arabs teams with national team. The whole budget of one of our clubs is equal to what one of their stars, just sayin!
                    I disagree. Losing to Bahrain and Saudi's were with several goals difference. Iran must not lose to any country in our region. We have talents.

Comment

Again, for the hundredth time, Asian club competitions are not a measure for national team success.
                      OAR should thank Mansourian for setting up Esteghlal in a way that was perfect for him.

Overall, as disappointing as it is, it means nothing on the scale of Asian football.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                        I disagree. Losing to Bahrain and Saudi's were with several goals difference. Iran must not lose to any country in our region. We have talents.
                        When was last time we lost to Bahrain? 16 years ago
                        When was last time we lost to Saudi? 6 years a go

Comment

Meanwhile in Rakhtkane Esteghlal!

Comment

^

LOL.

Comment

Esteghlal missing a playmaker like Namjoo-Motlagh, when they conquered Asia back in early 1990s.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Now that this humiliating loss is behind us.. well, sort of..

Let's bring our attention to Persepolis vs Lekhwiya or Al-Duhail or whatever the heck they are now.

I hope at least one of the two remaining clubs go through. Believe it or not Lestereh Iran still has a chance. Persepolis is playing away and whatever draw result with goals will see them through.

I'm sure Persepolis and Est. Khouzestan are both very much aware of what happened to Esteghlal. Hopefully they won't make the same mistakes and do their best which I'm sure they'll do.

Come on guys! It was an embarrassing loss, I know that. But we have to move on. Stay positive and cheer Iran tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X