Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran - Netherland in Azadi...a dream coming true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - Netherland in Azadi...a dream coming true?

According to Varzesh3

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1375887...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

From what I understand, it will be planned after the WCQ as a preparation for the WC

Comment

whether in Azadi or anywhere else, doesnt matter, would be a great match either way. A big number of Iranians would also show up in the Netherlands.

Comment

If iran qualifies directly for the WC , then we will have 4 FIFA friendly dates in October and November of 2017

Comment

Hope it's in Azadi. We haven't played a big name team at azadi since Germany in 2004

Comment

Only a worthwhile friendly after the World Cup qualification campaign is over and IF we make the World Cup.

Comment

So let's say we make it to the WC and let's say the friendly with the Dutch is set! What if we end up in the same group in the WC?

I don't think neither the Dutch nor us would like to play that friendly then.

Comment

our team is in a much better situation than Holland right now. We could and should beat them. Ever since the WC, Holland is going through a rebuilding stage where they are testing our younger players and slowly fading off players from their golden era (Robben, Sneijder, RVP, Kuyt, Huntelaar, RVV, de Jong).... I expect Holland to not even make it to the 2018 WC and come back stronger for 2022 WC after their players develop more. TM on the other hand, is already established and have a great squad going forward for the next 6-8 years or so.

Comment

Let's hope it will not be replaced with Solomon Islands,.. fingers crossed

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Kiarash right now

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      So let's say we make it to the WC and let's say the friendly with the Dutch is set! What if we end up in the same group in the WC?

I don't think neither the Dutch nor us would like to play that friendly then.
                      Then it will be postponed till after the WC.

Either way, we are going to play them SOON, that is FOR SURE. Whether it's in the WC or a preparation match.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        our team is in a much better situation than Holland right now. We could and should beat them. Ever since the WC, Holland is going through a rebuilding stage where they are testing our younger players and slowly fading off players from their golden era (Robben, Sneijder, RVP, Kuyt, Huntelaar, RVV, de Jong).... I expect Holland to not even make it to the 2018 WC and come back stronger for 2022 WC after their players develop more. TM on the other hand, is already established and have a great squad going forward for the next 6-8 years or so.
                        Beat the Netherlands?? Lol, gotta admire your optimism

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Beat the Netherlands?? Lol, gotta admire your optimism
                          I don't think it's too farfetched, especially if we play them in Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            I don't think it's too farfetched, especially if we play them in Azadi.
                            It's not impossible... Holland has been in pretty good form lately too though. With a full squad we can beat them 1-0 or at least draw 0-0 playing the way we play.

Comment

We are the under dogs
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X