Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran - Netherland in Azadi...a dream coming true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys please
    Let's not get too ahead of ourselves , although TM is a lot better than 2 years ago we are still way below Holland ok.
    Even if Holland comes to Azadi for a friendly our best case result would be a 2-2 draw,but a 2-1 win for the Dutch is the most likely Outcome.

Comment

What's up with all the Debbie downers? Guys Iran beat Chile the Copa America finalists convincingly. Of course we can beat the Netherlands. Yes we're under dogs but only slightly. Iran is shaping to be more and more like a world class team everyday. And who knows we could surprise in the WC and earn ourselves the right to be mentioned with the very best. The potential is certainly there.

Comment

So excited to see how TM performs against better teams. We all know the progression that has been made, but it cant actually be proven until we see higher level games. Guinea, Ivory Coast, Netherlands will all be great tests for the team

we all know about netherlands and ivory coasts quality but guinea got some really talented youngsters too. Naby Keita, Ibrahimi Traore, Bangoura too name a few.

Comment

van Praag just said that they don't have any room in their calender for upcoming YEARS!

I won't believe this till i seen it for real
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            van Praag just said that they don't have any room in their calender for upcoming YEARS!

I won't believe this till i seen it for real
            Haha so much for the exitement

Comment

Working...
            X