Farshad Faraji

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farshad Faraji

Here is a highlight video on a young centre back playing for Sanat Naft.

https://youtu.be/K6idEFbP7Tw

Description:

The video is on 22 year old Iranian centre-back, Farshad Faraji. He plays for newly promoted side, Sanat Naft in the Persian Gulf League. So far this season, Sanat Naft have managed to keep 4 clean sheets in the 11 games that Faraji has featured.

This video was very time consuming to make, as I had to go through 34 match highlights just to make this short compilation video of him.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

EDIT: title is meant to be "Farshad Faraji"

Farshad at title ?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Farshad at title ?
      Yes, I corrected myself in the post.

Comment

So what do we think?

Does he have a chance of getting called up to TM?

Comment

we have euro players everywhere except centre back. I know that morteza and hosseini are/were are that level, but i would love to see one of the best defenses in the world representing itself abroad. Both had chances to go and screwed it, especially morteza. I heard Cheshmi had euro offers too but we all know about what happened there.Given that faraji plays for a smaller team the chances of him moving are higher if he continues to show his quality...

Comment

He had an offer from a newly promoted 2nd division Austrian team, but Rah Ahan asked too much money. In all fairness, low-tier Austrian teams have a very low budget.
            But I think, he can receive much better offers, if he continues to do well in this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              He had an offer from a newly promoted 2nd division Austrian team, but Rah Ahan asked too much money. In all fairness, low-tier Austrian teams have a very low budget.
              But I think, he can receive much better offers, if he continues to do well in this season.
              Really? Well that's very unfortunate for him. I saw him as a very good prospect, considering he has had 34 appearances in the league and is still only 22 years old. The only current CB with more appearances is
              Daneshgar.

Comment

Working...
              X