Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 13 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    I change my mind. Just saw a shocking video on IG of tractor fans chanting ar**ian gulf before the game. I thought it was an isolated incident when it happened a few seasons back. Truly shocking, these idiots should all be deported to Azerbaijan and turkey. Hopefully tractor gets blasted in every remaining game.
    Did you mean this vid? It's from 3 years ago, but it happened a couple of times, this is the latest recorded incident.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Did you mean this vid? It's from 3 years ago, but it happened a couple of times, this is the latest recorded incident.
      Yeah, But I read that it happened again today

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Yeah, But I read that it happened again today
        But once again, flags of fake Azerbaijan were in the stadium.
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BNz9IEhj...A7%D8%B1%D8%B3

This could be the video of the "A-Gulf" chantings, but again it's very unclear if it's from today.
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BNz8C52A...A7%D8%B1%D8%B3

I guess IFF will do nothing.

Comment

Mage ina Araban??
          Takes a special group of DUMB people to be chanting that!
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

lol our fans have found a new way to hit the players:

Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So Rahmati wasn't banned for 3 games after all.
              Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Hajmohammadi was brought by Mazloomi, but he got benched at the end of the season. Now Mansourian prefers Robson, Padovani and Kanaanizadegan.
                Sure, but HajMo was his main man in the Naft D-line when Mansourian was coach, so he knows what he is capable of. Something is clearly lacking with the D-line, why not try Pado and HajMo?

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                  say what you wnt about IPL but there is no doubting that it was one of the most bizarre and hilarious leagues in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    Sure, but HajMo was his main man in the Naft D-line when Mansourian was coach, so he knows what he is capable of. Something is clearly lacking with the D-line, why not try Pado and HajMo?
                    His performances since joining SS were really poor, he seems like the typical sorkhabi signing which does poorly as soon as he leaves his original team. SS has 4 CBs right now who are better than him, Mkoyan (although he has been regularly playing out of position lately), Padovani, Robson and Kanaani.

He made a mistake leaving Naft and should try to find a team where he will play similar to Naft. Same with Arash Afshin, not really good enough to play in SS and he's really declined, he should join a Saba/Gostaresh type team.

Reminds me of this

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      His performances since joining SS were really poor, he seems like the typical sorkhabi signing which does poorly as soon as he leaves his original team. SS has 4 CBs right now who are better than him, Mkoyan (although he has been regularly playing out of position lately), Padovani, Robson and Kanaani.
                      He made a mistake leaving Naft and should try to find a team where he will play similar to Naft. Same with Arash Afshin, not really good enough to play in SS and he's really declined, he should join a Saba/Gostaresh type team.
                      Reminds me of this
                      Isn't Kanaani still hurt for a couple of months?

Afshin has been better than both Jaber and Ghorbani with his limited minutes, both in creating opportunities and in defensive duties, which is the reason I don't understand the lack of playing for him.

Regardless, my only point is that at this junction there is no harm in mixing things up. Jaber, Ghorbani, Robson, (and even Pado, who I really like), haven't offered much. What could possibly happen with letting Afshin and Hajmo play 2 games for 90 minutes. EsEs is already losing anyway lol.

At the end of the day I am not an SS fan, but I want to see better football and I think these two guys can help.

EDIT: Did he only use two subs??? If so, that makes this even more disturbing lol. Yaghoub was doing nothing, Ghorbani was doing nothing, Jaber was doing nothing, so weird.

Comment

Why is the Persepolis player acting like he has just been hit by a bullet?

Comment

I don't hate a team more than Teraktor and her fans. Bunch of misinformed and ignorant pussies.

My father's Azeri btw.

Comment

Perspolis line-up

Radosevic
                            Mahini - Hosseini - Ansari - Rabikhah
                            Kamyabinia
                            Rezaeian - Mosalman - Amiri
                            Taremi - Pryyomov
                            Last edited by 04041374; 12-10-2016, 02:37 AM.

Comment

think Rezaeian starts in place of Ahmadzadeh

Comment

Radosevic already with 2 saves.

Comment

Working...
                                X