Interview with Steven Beitashour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Steven Beitashour

Hey everyone Gol Bezan just had an interview with Steven Beitashour! Check it out!
    https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/s...and-team-melli
    www.teammellitalk.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
    Instagram: @teammellitalk
    Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
    www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

great interview man! job well done!!

Comment

That was great, thanks!! Stevie is the man

Comment

Thanks. solid interview. I would have liked to hear more TM related questions though....how come you guys only went with 1-2 questions? I get Toronto is in a big situation right now but I feel like the viewers care a lot more about TM related questions rather than TFC. Just giving some constructive feed back here not trying to complain.

I'm glad he's still hungry to get back into TM, he's a good dude. January should be a time for TM to experiment and I hope he's a part of it.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Thanks. solid interview. I would have liked to hear more TM related questions though....how come you guys only went with 1-2 questions? I get Toronto is in a big situation right now but I feel like the viewers care a lot more about TM related questions rather than TFC. Just giving some constructive feed back here not trying to complain.

I'm glad he's still hungry to get back into TM, he's a good dude. January should be a time for TM to experiment and I hope he's a part of it.
          You mean the listeners, right?
          But yeah, I would also like to hear if his Farsi has improved :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Agreed. I still was satisfied with the answers, looks like he's trying his best to get into TM again in January. It's going to be difficult for him to get a starting spot since Rezaeian does everything Steven does but better, however he can compete with Ghafouri and Mahini perhaps even though it would be close. Wouldn't be surprised to see him invited to the January camp, if he shows he's good enough to get back into the team then great it's always nice to have more depth

Also curious to see what he means by "getting closer to Iran", looks like he either wants to move to Europe soon or play in the IPL.

Comment

It makes sense that Querioz hasn't called him up since for a while. The MLS doesn't have international breaks and Steven going to Iran, training and playing with jet lag then returning back to the US with more jet lag having to train and play for his club. It makes no sense and we have players in the IPL good enough to replace him. But he is a good player and really can offer good qualities to Iran. I don't believe Vouria Ghafouri and Hossein Mahini are better than him in general. He would be an ideal substitute for Rezaeian. I hope Querioz uses the Morocco friendly as a platform to call up Beitashour and Tafazolli.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                It makes sense that Querioz hasn't called him up since for a while. The MLS doesn't have international breaks and Steven going to Iran, training and playing with jet lag then returning back to the US with more jet lag having to train and play for his club. It makes no sense and we have players in the IPL good enough to replace him. But he is a good player and really can offer good qualities to Iran. I don't believe Vouria Ghafouri and Hossein Mahini are better than him in general. He would be an ideal substitute for Rezaeian. I hope Querioz uses the Morocco friendly as a platform to call up Beitashour and Tafazolli.
                Well said. If you watch Beitashour play, you can tell he is a hard worker, plays very smart, and plays with a lot of passion.

This interview proves without a doubt that Beita still has room in his heart for TM and i believe he could make a positive impact on our national team. The only problem which you stated is that the jet lag and distance between Iran and US is a little too far, as well as the lack of international breaks.

Regardless, I hope we can still find a spot for him on the team as a backup for Rezaiean incase of injury. I personally think he is better than Mahini and Ghafouri.

Comment

If he wants a spot on TM, he knows where he needs to go.... the moment a team from Europe throws an offer at him, he has to take it
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

he simply aint good enough to get interest from even a 2nd league semi-decent EU league...!
                    tbh, he should count his blessings already for what he has attained so far in his club career and especially so for getting an opportunity to make a WC Trip..!!
                    there is still a small chance that TM may hit a defensive emergency shortage situation in the run up to Russia ..!!? in that case a small outside chance still exist that he may be recalled by CQ..!!
                    he simply isnt a good enough, fast enough and most importantly COMBATIVE enough of a RW to fit into the current TM system of play and unlike many here I highly doubt he'd get a call up for this Jan. TM camp either..!!

Comment

We have many better player then Beitashour in Iran.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                      X