Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Oostende's usual starting RB Capon gave away a penalty which resulted in a goal.

New players including Ramin are subbed in

That looks like an Iranian flag in the back

Comment

Djeparov to play with SS this season

Comment

The two goals of the match between Vitesse and Oostende.

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsnl/stat...87235635720192

Comment

Anyone know if Ramin played today?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EDIT:

You can see him on the field in the highlights he's wearing #15 with his famous pink cleats. I'm certain if he put on another good performance today than the club will for sure want to sign him.

Comment

"'Taremi financially unfeasible, FC concerns for Veldwijk'

We also just heard from several sources that the FC was first filled the Iranian Mehdi Taremi. Halfway through the journey, the striker proved financially unfeasible, because several Greek clubs have more financial muscle to bring in the Persian 'Zlatan'. As it seems, the FC are therefore for Veldwijk!"

http://www.boerenmacht.nl/lars-veldw...derlandse-club

"The fanatical Iranian Zlatan ... that flirts with the Superleague!
            July 8, 2017, 14:45

First gold vein Karim. Second vein Masoud. Now Chatzisafi. Panionios discovered the market of Iran for Greek groups waiting on the corner to grab the Iranian Zlatan, Mehdi Taremi!

He came Karim Ansarifard in Greece and became a small item. The fans of Panionios interested, the reporter of the New Smyrna team involved, the Marinos Ouzounidis, who had chosen some football elite players who knew little more than international. Followed by Massoud . While we should all of us be a little more suspicious, however again sleeping caught out. The two Iranians Panionios occupied again and again transcriptional actuality, the Ansarifarnt went to Olympic and Massoud came a breath from Panathinaikos, so why not continue the successful recipe? Panionios brought Eschan Chatzisafi and are looking for a fourth Iranian. And it is not alone. Why the name of Mehdi Taremi begins to appear more and more often in reports of "large" of Greek football. No, this time - will not allow it to grasp unread. What is the Mehdi Taremi for which we read so much?

The child of fishermen ...!
            It was 2006, the last census conducted in Bushehr, when about 40,000 families gave the population of 160,000 inhabitants. At home he found Taremi statistical application and the family of five saw the youngest child can not be dislodged from football. He was not, of course, only the Mehdi not dreamed of becoming a fisherman. "God changed my life. I do not mean that fishermen are a bad job. They offer a modest lifestyle, but my me the opportunity to do something more. Always with the help of God and the prayers of my mother and my father. "

Let's stay a little to his father, since he must take responsibility ... for children's obsession with football. The eldest, Muhammad, playing in the Iranian league, but although considered more journeyman by Mehdi had the same evolution. "What we mainly care was always my children to follow the path that they can. Natural and pushed towards football. Why not do it? ", Admits Ali Shah who in his youth played a central defender. "Certainly he played a role my father in my desire to become a footballer. Always encouraged me to play and was one of the main reasons that I did. "

The Mehdi, who was born on July 18, 1992 and grew up in the neighborhood of Sagkchamp pleasant, always remember himself walking kicking everything he could find before him. Obviously conditions would not favor either the greatest talent, let alone an ordinary child who simply had big dreams. "The training was in a dirt field. The weather was always warm, the humidity high and usually we gathered all the children the hottest time of day. There were others who had a dream to become footballers. The difference was that I had my father to advise me. "

The tough image!
            The world will be on April 8 learned of 2015. 23 years even in his homeland were starting to talk about the Iranian Impraimovits thanks to the flair with which he scored. Had become best striker in the league for the 2014-15 season, he was included in the best lineup and were extremely popular in what you choose to do. Even a celebration like the one that went round the world. The Persepolis greeted Al Nasr for the Asian Champions League and with the score at 0-0 shootout win. The Taremi asking for the ball, has the audacity to run smoothly Panenka, score and shock!

Suddenly seemed to be war. Or even politics. The characteristic gesture Taremi (SS that cuts the throat) is published on one side of the world to another, he sees his account on instagram will gather 14,000 threatening and insulting comments that night, but does not give the slightest importance . "I will not regret for what I did. It was a response to the attacks of Al Nasr while my goal made happy millions of Iranians. Iranian and I'm not going to forget. Those who understand, understand. No one has the right to challenge the integrity of my countrymen. "

His career Mehdi did not begin on that apt penalty kicks or finished with her. "I want to achieve even more. When I was little I not imagined I would meet Ali Dae or that will play in Persepolis. Now, I want to play in Europe, " he said last July and came very close to achieving the next goal. He agreed with Caykur Rizespor, but the transfer was canceled and returned to Tehran.

Large cities like the capital of Iran, did not excite him. The move, roar and bustle of the tire, while the wounds can not walk by the sea. In time he learned to replace walks made in the neighborhood with a good book, so you can cool off and often chooses to stay at home to avoid the hassle. At the same time, he learned English in order to be ready when the opportunity to play abroad and by bringing the proposal will be given, still stands, continues to score.

Last summer came so close to PAOK, who talked up for signature for two years. Last March seems to have been renewed interest. The Mehdi Taremi, however, is Iranian. And the way to every Iranian, the right path, going from New Smyrna."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...-iranos-zlatan
            Last edited by aenima_8; 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Latest news from varzesh 3 and other Iranian medias:

Oostende agreed to sign Rezaeian, they both agreed on the salary, now we are only waiting for them to agree on the length of the contract. Oostende want to offer a 4 year contract to him however Rezaeian asked for a shorter 2 years deal in case he impresses in the World cup and can leave to a better team.

We will get to now the final decision tonight

Comment

Omid Alishah has to play for Fair Sepasi or Malavan next season.

Comment

‏آيا گمانه زني رسانه قطري صحت دارد ؟
                  ‏الشرق قطر: طارمي در راه پيوستن به الغرافه قطر.

Comment

Iranian media are reporting that Taremi will stay with Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      He will not go anywhere, he will be stay put in PP and even after WC he will be in iran. Mark my word.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        I wonder if he didn't really want to move, or it was just an issue of teams not meeting the 1 mil. fee demands by PP. I feel like he could have convinced the higher ups and pushed it through if he truly wanted it.
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          He will not go anywhere, he will be stay put in PP and even after WC he will be in iran. Mark my word.
                          feel the same way
                          if he stays put, chances are he isnt going anywhere near Europe after WC either..!! probably rot in IPL/Arab leagues..! watch for a much diminished role for him at TM/WC too, especially if CQ is able to lure Samaan to TM..!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                            I wonder if he didn't really want to move, or it was just an issue of teams not meeting the 1 mil. fee demands by PP. I feel like he could have convinced the higher ups and pushed it through if he truly wanted it.
                            He was going to be a huge loss for PP and very hard to replace, so it was only natural that they made it as difficult for him to leave to EU as possible but he still could have forced PP's hand into a transfer if he wanted an EU Move bad enough or feared his WC role could be very contingent upon it..!! he obviously doesnt think either if he is reverting back to PP/IPL..!

Comment

The older you get, the less chances of europeans hiring you.
                              Taromi basically has shot himself in the foot, if he had the option of settlin for less pay.
                              If PP obstructed him, then theyre freaking idiots

Besides we dont know f he'd get much play time at the WC too. by 25-26, with very little int'l exposure except a few ACL games, he better start forgetting bout europe and settle for petro-dollars from shitty arab clubs

Comment

Now Persepolis will probably lose him for free to some moftkhor team summer.
                                Stupid move.
                                Persepolis should have sold him a lower transfer fee but included a percentage of his next transfer as part of the transaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X