No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are different players, idk why we are comparing them. Taremi is a forward . Torabi is a midfielder. In TM , because of milad's insane ability to cover ground, we can play taremi at LW. He has been excellent for TM and PP for two years consistently now. I was a major doubter, but now I will stick up for him. He is a key part of TM and links very well with azmoun and ARJ. He must start at LW in the WC so we have the necessary firepower to succeed.

Torabi is somebody who I have watched closely since he broke onto the scene two years ago. His best position is CAM or wing. But again he is not as dangerous as taremi around the box. Also he was injured for a year so he couldnt really figure in CQ's plans. If anything, I would like to see him tried at CAM in the next year. He has the potential to be a major star, and is also similar to milad in that he is very low key and hard working. Certainly will get minutes at WC if he maintains form with Saipa.

Comment

Taremi has more of a Manzukic/Yusuf Poulsen defensive and applying striker type role if that makes any sense.

Comment

Khoone be Khoone hired Dutch coach Ton du Chatiner. He coached FC Utrecht and was SK assistant coach at the 2014 WC and Hiddink's assistant in Anzhi.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ton_du_Chatinier
        Last edited by 04041374; 08-06-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Taremi isn't meant to be fast, he is meant to be a target striker.
          Does he play as a target striker in TM? When Azmoun owns that spot, CQ likes to use Taremi in LW/LAM! That's a insult to Torabi to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            But again he is not as dangerous as taremi around the box.
            Are you serious? Taremi is a smart player but he needs 100 scoring chances to convert 1. Torabi is much more efficient as LAM/LW!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Are you serious? Taremi is a smart player but he needs 100 scoring chances to convert 1. Torabi is much more efficient as LAM/LW!
              Taremi has been excellent for us in WCQ ! are you serious ? Yes torabi is a good player but currently taremi has been the best in the league for two seasons.

Comment

Does he play as a target striker in TM? When Azmoun owns that spot, CQ likes to use Taremi in LW/LAM! That's a insult to Torabi to be honest.
                So you are saying let's forget about his curcial goals for us during the WCQs? And throw them down the drain?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Taremi has been excellent for us in WCQ ! are you serious ? Yes torabi is a good player but currently taremi has been the best in the league for two seasons.
                  Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  So you are saying let's forget about his curcial goals for us during the WCQs? And throw them down the drain?
                  No, that's not what I said. Pay attention please. We are comparing Taremi with Torabi as LAM/LW! As said, Taremi is a very good player in the league. In TM he's also very good (even though in TM usually he needs tons of scoring chances to convert a goal). But LAM/LW requires for a player to be fast. Torabi is a faster player than Taremi and he's a real winger. Playing Taremi as a LAM/LW means playing him out of position.

We'd be using their full potential if they played in their correct positions. TM would be much more efficient.

Comment

Not Iranian football transfer news but apparently Nice in France wanted to sign Omar Abdulrahman but he didn't want leave UAE, so they reached an agreement with Wesley Sneijder.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1452399...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Not Iranian football transfer news but apparently Nice in France wanted to sign Omar Abdulrahman but he didn't want leave UAE, so they reached an agreement with Wesley Sneijder.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1452399...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
                      Well, say that to people who think he's a nobody!

Comment

I'm sure they haven't watched him outside of a handful of matches over the last 5 years. Anyone who watches more than 1 match of the guy can see his quality would not stand up in top Euro-leagues. He has strong passing and decent dribbling when playing on Asian level, but he is so physically weak that he turns to nothing when any quality defender marks him. He would be eaten alive in Ligue 1. Only reason they'd want him is to cooperate with Fly Emirates or some other sponsorship. I doubt it's even true. Probably a Sardar got an offer from Barcelona bs. A league of Omar's capability is Dutch or Belgium at best. He'd have the freedom to move around more there. Any top league would be a bad place for him. He probably knows this, hence hiding in UAE.

Although Sardar is a troll, I am very grateful that he has more ambition than the Arab players. Even if our players make bad career choices, at least we have players outside of Iran, which is more than I can say for most Arab nations.

I respect Omani keeper Al Habsi, as he has pushed himself to stay in England for many years. Did not take the easy path. Have little respect for Omar, as he could play in Europe in a low/mid-tier league, but he has no ambition.

Comment

He is a nobody! He is just over-hyped. I would like to even dare try out mighty defenses of Ligue 1... He would be eaten out alive against the likes of Thiago Silva, Matudi, Evra, Glik, etc...

Comment

Omar is a good talent and I think could do fine at a European level if he made the move. Obviously money and comfort plays a big factor in him not going.

I will say this, some PFDC members are very bias when it comes to Omar. I understand many don't like him because he is Arab or whatever, but the guy is actually a great talent.
                            Bring him to IPL and he would compete for the best player of the year award every year with Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Omar is a good talent and I think could do fine at a European level if he made the move. Obviously money and comfort plays a big factor in him not going.

I will say this, some PFDC members are very bias when it comes to Omar. I understand many don't like him because he is Arab or whatever, but the guy is actually a great talent.
                              Bring him to IPL and he would compete for the best player of the year award every year with Taremi.
                              He'd be a better freestyler, than footballer tbh. He's 25 already maybe if he went to Europe earlier maybe we'd look at calling him good. No more of a Sean Garnier or F2 player.

Comment

Look Omar is a pretty good player, but that doesnt take away the fact that he is greatly overhyped

Fact of the matter is, when you are a country like UAE who produces relatively no talent, its natural to overhype a player who is miles ahead of your usual shit players

I laugh when I hear Emirates tell me he is good enough to play in the EPL… His quality is best aligned with mid tier european leagues, like Holland and Belgium… Maybe bench player for Ligue 1

Comment

Working...
                                X