Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Bring him to IPL and he would compete for the best player of the year award every year with Taremi.
    He would most likely compete with Taremi for the best player of the year in Iran, yes!

Don't act like you're jealous people! Even Arabs/UAE can produce good players.

Comment

Saying he is nobody is just overreacting, he single handed kind of destroyed one of our best clubs in ACL and was pretty good during Asian Cup, sure he still has a long way to become a dominant player in world stage but he can easy play in some mid table teams in France, Portugal. Lets be fair if he was ours some of you wanted him in some top European teams long time a go!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Omar is a good talent and I think could do fine at a European level if he made the move. Obviously money and comfort plays a big factor in him not going.

I will say this, some PFDC members are very bias when it comes to Omar. I understand many don't like him because he is Arab or whatever, but the guy is actually a great talent.
        Bring him to IPL and he would compete for the best player of the year award every year with Taremi.
        Any team would take OAR over Taremi any day of the week and Sundays.

Comment

OAR is great when it comes to Asian platform. People just don't want to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Omar is a great player, in fact I reckon if we had him in our team he would give us the creative spark we sometimes lack. The only problem is he is so ridiculously overpaid at al-ain that no European club at his level will be able to pay anything near the amount of wages he receives. It's UAE shooting themselves in the foot in this regard as the player wont leave his comfort zone to receive 1/5th the wages he currently Is getting. But then again the IPL overpays lots of it's players too
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
              Omar is a great player, in fact I reckon if we had him in our team he would give us the creative spark we sometimes lack. The only problem is he is so ridiculously overpaid at al-ain that no European club at his level will be able to pay anything near the amount of wages he receives. It's UAE shooting themselves in the foot in this regard as the player wont leave his comfort zone to receive 1/5th the wages he currently Is getting. But then again the IPL overpays lots of it's players too
              I read an article where they were quoting him, where he was basically saying that it is his dream to play football in Europe, but that his club refuses to sell him.
              It's not easy for him to just demand a transfer, considering that his entire family was given UAE citizenship in exchange for signing for Al-Ain, not to mention that the club president is the crown prince of Abu Dhabi. He also said that he believes that they have to win the ACL in order for the club to be willing to sell him.
              Last edited by Camran khan; 08-07-2017, 02:58 PM.

Comment

For me the most important transfer will be Pouraliganji. He will soon take the mantle as Iran's defensive stalwart from Jalal and I really think he needs to find himself a good team, preferably in Europe's better leagues.

Pissing around in Qatar is fine so he can get a few insights from Xavi but the time has come to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I read an article where they were quoting him, where he was basically saying that it is his dream to play football in Europe, but that his club refuses to sell him.
                  It's not easy for him to just demand a transfer, considering that his entire family was given UAE citizenship in exchange for signing for Al-Ain, not to mention that the club president is the crown prince of Abu Dhabi. He also said that he believes that they have to win the ACL in order for the club to be willing to sell him.
                  Wow.. That is a sad story.

Comment

Zob Ahan signs striker Kiros.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kiros/...spieler/270422
                    Last edited by 04041374; 08-09-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Zob Ahan are about to sign Brazilian striker Kiros

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kiros/...spieler/270422
                      Good luck to Iranian commentators

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Good luck to Iranian commentators
                        I bet they'll pronounce it 'Ky'-ros or some shit like that lol
                        But damn, all the possibilities with the kir jokes, IR would hate me as a commentator
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Iranian media are pronouncing him "Queiroz"

📷 کی روش استنلی سوارز فرس مهاجم برزیلی با عقد قراردادی یک ساله به تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن پیوست
                          Last edited by 04041374; 08-09-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Kir+Kos= Kiros!

Comment

"Che Kari Kard Kiros! Che goale fogheladehe ba teknicke didaanee, vasateh payeh darvazeban"
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Kir+Kos= Kiros!
                                Problem solved
                                They started calling him "Keyrosh"...
                                So we got the second keyrosh in Iran

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X