Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ata View Post
    There is no reason to be sad about this. We have other forwards even if Taremi don’t succeed.
    Maybe he needs money in his life. We don’t know his life story so we can’t judge him.
    Exactly. Did I understood it correct that he signed for 6 months?
    If so, perfect. Let the guy earn money until WC and than make the next step. And if he prefer to stay at the Persian Gulf than we have to be honest that he has not been worth enough for Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
      Exactly. Did I understood it correct that he signed for 6 months?
      If so, perfect. Let the guy earn money until WC and than make the next step. And if he prefer to stay at the Persian Gulf than we have to be honest that he has not been worth enough for Europe.
      Or he could go to Europe, get in better physical shape, play against some really good players that we will face in the WC, and actually use the time to improve.
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

At least Sneijder can teach him how to dress. I usually never talk about that, but what the hell is Mehdi wearing? :|

Comment

Guys, can we all band together and buy some nootropics for our players. One of our most talented crops of players in memory is also one of the stupidest. From dumb instagram posts, to even more dumb instagram posts, tweets, stupid decisions, undermining colleagues, obsessions with father figures, wrong priorities, egotistical outbursts .... some of these kids just aren't that bright. We used to have players who were already fluent in english (khakpour) or had a sharif degree in engineering (daei) when they were younger than some of these guys,...

Let's get them some Aniracetam and just sprinkle it on their chelo kabab.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            At least Sneijder can teach him how to dress. I usually never talk about that, but what the hell is Mehdi wearing? :|
            Sneijder looks like a scumbag, especially with those ugly ass shoes. But its still a huge step up from Taremi who looks like he's going to go listen to spotify at the library.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Greek source, Gazzetta, claims that Abdollahzadeh is in advanced talks with Panionios:

"Advanced of Abdolaazadeh

The 24-year-old international Iranian hawk seems to be near Panionios

Panionios the case of Ahmad Abdolaazadeh shows advanced. The 24-year-old midfielder from Iran seems to be taking his free from Foolad and is close to the "blueberries". The matter has come into its final line and now the time counts backwards for its case."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...ampntolazanteh

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Greek source, Gazzetta, claims that Abdollahzadeh is in advanced talks with Panionios:

Panionios the case of Ahmad Abdolaazadeh shows advanced. The 24-year-old midfielder from Iran seems to be taking his free from Foolad and is close to the "blueberries". The matter has come into its final line and now the time counts backwards for its case."

This scouting network in Greece is all Karim's fault lol

Comment

Pretty funny how the shift has started. I always said that we needed players to open the flood gates for others. Karim and Masoud opened the gates in Greece, and Sardar could have been the one to open the gates for Iranians in Italy if he moved to Lazio, but it seems that he had other plans. Hopeful that Jahanbakhsh makes a good move soon and proves himself so others can follow him. I think this era of Iranian football will have the most legionnaires ever as we have young, hungry players pushed by CQ's preference to call-up European-based players in his lineups. CQ isn't the reason for all of these transfers, the players always had it in them to be in Europe. What he did do is make the national team a competition. To get ahead in the competition, you need to be playing outside of Iran.

Seems the players are now pushing themselves to compete for TM places instead of the comfortable PP-Esteghlal lifestyle of just a few years ago. This will be our golden age. We are in the midst of it now, and it seems hard to believe we could have a generation better than Daei, Azizi, etc., but I think we may look back at 2011-2022 as the greatest decade of Iranian football. We have a young, dominant team, and if the players reach their potential, I am very optimistic about their abilities.

Hopefully better career choices than Rubin Kazan and Al Gharafa will aid in reaching this potential, though. Still, I have hope.

Comment

I think the taremi move is actually fine . I’m not sure he had euro offers in January , in the summer yes, but we know bc of the rizespor shit that none of those moves could have gone through as he would have been banned for whichever euro team signed him, which would have been a real embarrassment . Moving in a 6 month contract to Al Gharafa shows that he is at least thinking of euro move after WC. And btw pooladi had interest from Fulham and hull after his WC performances, and he was totally unknown. Taremi has already made a name for himself and has interest from good teams.

On a side note , I find it hilarious that taremi probably has no idea who sneijder is 😂. He really is a person of low intellect , who god gifted with supreme physique and footballing instinct . When he doesn’t have time to think on the pitch his instinct takes over and he is so hard to contain bc there are few players like him. Which is why I think he will be our best bet vs spain

Comment

The only reason why I like our players transferring to Greece, is to see how their name is converted into Greek.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is like Karimi at some extend, not as much as talented and therefore he may never play in a top league but eventually will play a season or two somewhere in Greece, Russia, Belgium, Holland, will come back to PP in late 20 and retire in early or mid 30s
                        Taremi is like Karimi????

I guess were talking about Yaghoub Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                          Sneijder looks like a scumbag, especially with those ugly ass shoes. But its still a huge step up from Taremi who looks like he's going to go listen to spotify at the library.
                          Lmfaoo

If I would transfer to Al Gharafa I don’t need suit and tie, I will come with my short jeans and dampai

Comment

I just came here to laugh. Here we were hoping for Taremi to transfer to a legitimate European team.

Comment

Oh that's excellent news, thanks for sharing! So good to see another talent moving to Europe. Torabi should be next. Abdollahzadeh should be included in the 23 man squad, I really like his game.

Comment

Also did anyone else notice they put a picture of Bakhtiar Rahmani instead of Ahmad Abdollahzadeh? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X