Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Also did anyone else notice they put a picture of Bakhtiar Rahmani instead of Ahmad Abdollahzadeh? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Yeah, maybe Bakhtiar is going instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
      Yeah, maybe Bakhtiar is going instead.
      No I'm pretty sure it's Abdollahzadeh, he was linked to them last week.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        No I'm pretty sure it's Abdollahzadeh, he was linked to them last week.
        I'd like to believe so, but when people mix people up that's where the surprises kick-in. Panionios lost a striker, attacking midfielder and a utility player. I guess they're trying for a defensive midfielder or center midfielder.

Comment

Taremi sucks, I'd rather have Kaveh, Karim, Sardar, Gucci or even Shekari get more legit playing time for TM. Taremi has so much hashie it's not even funny anymore. It's pissing me off. Why should our other stars go to European leagues that are waay below there talent level just to prove themselves and this self entitled guy causes soo much havoc over his transfer to Turkey last season. Ends up getting banned and getting PP a transfer ban but he still somehow transferred to Gutter. He reeks of hashie. That's not what we need right now.

Comment

So I leave PFDC for 2 days then I come back to see Taremi with an Al Gharafa scarf around his neck. Good lord.
            Last edited by teammelli91; 01-08-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              So I leave PFDC for 2 days then I come back to see Taremi with an Al Gharafa scarf around his neck. Good lord.
              According to the last rumors, it is the second night in a row he is crying as he don't support to sleep without his mother around.

BTW where is the PP instagram mafia that insulted him when he left for Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                According to the last rumors, it is the second night in a row he is crying as he don't support to sleep without his mother around.

BTW where is the PP instagram mafia that insulted him when he left for Turkey?
                check his twitter account

Comment

Arsalan Motahari joins Tractor

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Did he even play for Pars Jonoobi this season? He was once a promising talent.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Did he even play for Pars Jonoobi this season? He was once a promising talent.
                      He played 8 games for them, but was mostly benched. Joined a bit late as well, he was without a club for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Oooooo great signing by Tractor! Arsalan is a fearless athlete and doesn’t stutter against Persian Gulf clubs or countries. I’ve followed him since 2015 days, where he scored a sweet sweet goal vs Saudi Arabia. I believe it was Team Melli U-20 but I could be wrong. Either way, he was very calm in that particular match keeping his composure against our heated rivals. He also played for Naft Tehran the year they went to the quarterfinals of the 2015 ACL. A very experienced player who can help Tractor if he’s in good form. Great signing.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Oooooo great signing by Tractor! Arsalan is a fearless athlete and doesn’t stutter against Persian Gulf clubs or countries. I’ve followed him since 2015 days, where he scored a sweet sweet goal vs Saudi Arabia. I believe it was Team Melli U-20 but I could be wrong. Either way, he was very calm in that particular match keeping his composure against our heated rivals. He also played for Naft Tehran the year they went to the quarterfinals of the 2015 ACL. A very experienced player who can help Tractor if he’s in good form. Great signing.
                          He was really good his first season at Naft, then he had a few issues with Mansourian and he went out of radar. This season I wouldn't even consider him Persian Gulf League material. I hope he gets back to form soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tractor is negotiating with Denizli. Yahya's seat is very hot.
                            https://www.yenisafak.com/spor/musta...teklif-2992026
                            Last edited by 04041374; 01-10-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Mohammad Sharifi joins Es Khuzestan on loan

Danial Mahini leaves Saipa as well.

Comment

LOL is this serious??? I got this from Rostampour's Telegram. It says that Taremi's transfer to Al-Gharafa fell through

طارمی برمی*گردد.

در قطر، قرارداد سر نگرفت.

Comment

Working...
                                X