Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    LOL is this serious??? I got this from Rostampour's Telegram. It says that Taremi's transfer to Al-Gharafa fell through

طارمی برمی*گردد.

در قطر، قرارداد سر نگرفت.

He needs some milk. Where mama taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

He needs some milk. Where mama taremi?
      Lmaaaaoo good one bro

Comment

LOL is this serious??? I got this from Rostampour's Telegram. It says that Taremi's transfer to Al-Gharafa fell through

طارمی برمی*گردد.

در قطر، قرارداد سر نگرفت.

I hope this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I hope this is true
          If it ends being true, no team ever, except Iranian, will contract him because he is very unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            If it ends being true, no team ever, except Iranian, will contract him because he is very unreliable.
            Personally he can stay at PP for god knows how long, it’s better than going to QSL any day. By now it’s tradition that Taremi signs, comes back on his decision and extends at PP again.

Comment

This report basically says, that he was supposed to be presented today, but couldn't reach an agreement with Al-Gharafa.
              http://90tv.ir/news/435221/%D8%A8%D9...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

But they don't say, whether he would return back or if the negotiations would continue. I can't imagine a transfer falling through after just one meeting.

Comment

Is it the transfer fee which was not settled on or his salary?
                I have a feeling Al-Gharafa didn't want to pay Persepolis money...
                or even worse the Qatari club offered more salary if he signs in the summer to avoid having to pay a transfer fee to Persepolis in the end!

Comment

Perspolis and Al-Gharafa have already reached an agreement. Transfer fee is estimated 600k USD (+220k USD should Taremi go to the WC).

Perspolis even announced that they have no interest in keeping or returning back Taremi. In fact, Taremi was the one who wanted to leave Perspolis at any cost and even told the club that he can't stay there anymore. It's Taremi, who hasn't agreed to sign his contract yet.

Also, Al-Gharafa has threatened to sue Taremi, should he return back to Iran. Only, if Al-Gharafa agrees to withdraw their interest, Taremi is allowed to join another team.

I somehow feel that he's there against his own will. By the pictures, he looked very moody and unhappy.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 01-10-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Perspolis and Al-Gharafa have already reached an agreement. Transfer fee is estimated 600k USD (+220k USD should Taremi go to the WC).

Perspolis even announced that they have no interest in keeping or returning back Taremi. In fact, Taremi was the one who wanted to leave at any cost. It's Taremi, who hasn't agreed to sign his contract yet.

Also, Al-Gharafa has threatened to sue Taremi, should he return back to Iran. Only, if Al-Gharafa agrees to withdraw their interest, Taremi is allowed to join another team.

I somehow feel that he's there against his own will. By the pictures, he looked very moody and unhappy.
                    oh my god what was at first a joke has actually turned into reality ! This guy cant keep signing contracts, getting to the place, and deciding he doesnt like it. What the fuck! Hes about to get PP and himself a ton of money, and is signing on a 6 month deal that ensures he can go to europe after WC without any issues. What the fuck is his problem???

Comment

Perspolis even announced that they have no interest in keeping or returning back Taremi. In fact, Taremi was the one who wanted to leave at any cost. It's Taremi, who hasn't agreed to sign his contract yet.

I don't know how they can sue him.

Paying the club a transfer fee is only half the transfer, the club must agree personal terms with the player also.
                      In football it's not like the NBA etc. where teams outright own the rights to players and can trade them with out player consent.

Not an expert on this but that seems to be the way it works.

Comment

Arite guys this is how the rest of this gonna go down:

Taremi is going to pull out his iPhone and FaceTime Sardar. He’s gonna be like “bro I think I fucked up again I’m losing 100 insta followers per hour and some are even calling me bad names.....what should I do?!”

Sardar will be like “bro don’t worry, my man berydev has a pesar khaleh who is the best at giving career advice he’s even better than the khoda himself let me put you in touch with him”

......Taremi goes back to Iran, becomes Cashkan Dejagah 2.0 and remains clubless but FIFA bans him for another 6 months for breaching yet another agreement. When the storm is over, he signs with Shahin Busher competing in Azadegan.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This story will turn out very ugly

Comment

If he backs out of another contract, Fifa should just ban him from playing professionally forever. Does he not have a brain?
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              If he backs out of another contract, Fifa should just ban him from playing professionally forever. Does he not have a brain?
                              Poor guy lacks iq and proper advisors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Poor guy lacks iq and proper advisors.
                                Yeah and because of that, he'll never make it. He's a good player, but won't become a great player. If I was him I'd be happy to play for a relegation side in Holland, Belgium, Germany, Greece etc than in Qatar because even if I was motivated by money, being smart and thinking long term, improving my football in Europe and attracting attention from top European clubs can get me quadruple the money I can make in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X