Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    oh my god what was at first a joke has actually turned into reality ! This guy cant keep signing contracts, getting to the place, and deciding he doesnt like it. What the fuck! Hes about to get PP and himself a ton of money, and is signing on a 6 month deal that ensures he can go to europe after WC without any issues. What the fuck is his problem???
    His brain is not wired in a logical way! He doesn't have the mental capacity of an international professional player. In bazikona zood mash hour mishan vali nemitonan shohrateshono modiriat konan. Ye agente khoob mikhad ke rahnamaish kone, kheili moodi hast. Intori be hich ja nemirese.

Comment

Baba pesare shooteh shootehh. Akhe khare khoda, you know there's a world cup in 6 months?

Comment

Forgive me for asking what is his problem . He is probably one of the dumbest players I have ever seen , in terms of general IQ ( not footballing IQ). It is one of his greatest assets but also one of his greatest pit falls. I doubt he completed high school, maybe barely.

Comment

Azmoun: No one can ruin their football career like I can!

Taremi: Hold my Doogh.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Footballers in general are not exactly known to be Isaac Newtons or Einstein's, but you'd at least expect them to have some professional agents and advisers (for what professionalim is worth in Iran) around them.

Didn't Daei kind of introduce Taremi to our football?! Why can't Taremi at least talk to him and ask for his advice?! Or even CQ?! Or are they advicing him and he's just another bache naneh who thinks he knows it all??

I think the latter, cause I refuse to believe that our footballing people will let one of our biggest talents go to waste like this!
            Last edited by Amin_; 01-11-2018, 12:51 AM.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Everyone here is assuming that he signed a contract with Al Gharaffa. Has he signed a contract with them? Because if only the clubs have reached an agreement he can get out of the negotiations at any time. That's not unprofessional or dumb to do at all.

Perhaps he doesn't want to sign because he wants a clause to move to Europe after the World Cup.

Comment

I don’t know but I find this whole Taremi situation hilarious. I keep looking at Taremi looking like an idiot next to the Arabs and couldn’t help myself to stop laughing. Just looking at his facial expressions just has me dying. I’ve always loved Taremi but man this guy is a complete moron to the point it’s just funny.

Comment

It seems like reason why Taremi hasn't signed yet is that he insists on a buyout clause to join an European team after the WC.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    I don’t know but I find this whole Taremi situation hilarious. I keep looking at Taremi looking like an idiot next to the Arabs and couldn’t help myself to stop laughing. Just looking at his facial expressions just has me dying. I’ve always loved Taremi but man this guy is a complete moron to the point it’s just funny.
                    Moron is an under statement. Akhe Baghali you have few months left on your current deal with Perspolis and WC is in 6 months.. Koonet mikhare ke mikhay beri Qatar... He could have gone anywhere as a free agent after the WC... this guy is the dumbest footballer I have ever seen.... No European team will pay for his release ... All of our players have gone to Europe as a free agent, bc it is a gamble for european teams to bring someone who is basically a nobody in European football..
                    sigpic

Comment

Tractor's second coaching candidate besides Denizli: Ertugrul Saglam
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1496924...B2%D9%84%DB%8C
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertu%C4%9Frul_Sa%C4%9Flam

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        He's a terrible coach. They might as well go with a domestic option at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                          Everyone here is assuming that he signed a contract with Al Gharaffa. Has he signed a contract with them? Because if only the clubs have reached an agreement he can get out of the negotiations at any time. That's not unprofessional or dumb to do at all.

Perhaps he doesn't want to sign because he wants a clause to move to Europe after the World Cup.
                          some of our members like to talk shit as if they know better than the fucking guy what is best for him. I think Ali Daie summed it up pretty nicely today about Taremi, telling everyone basically to STFU

http://90tv.ir/news/435266/%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Jesus Christ. Can this club and its separatist fans just move to Ankara already?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              some of our members like to talk shit as if they know better than the fucking guy what is best for him. I think Ali Daie summed it up pretty nicely today about Taremi, telling everyone basically to STFU

http://90tv.ir/news/435266/%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                              Obviously the guy doesn't know what's better for him! .. He would have a better chance to go to Europe by simply staying at Persepolis.. His contract expires at end of this season and WC is right around the corner.. he can go to Europe as a free agent.. but no this is taremi who doesnt follow logic...going to Qatar to sign a 1.5 year contract makes a lot of sense for someone who says he wants to go Europe.. GTFOH.. He is dumb as a rock
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                                Obviously the guy doesn't know what's better for him! .. He would have a better chance to go to Europe by simply staying at Persepolis.. His contract expires at end of this season and WC is right around the corner.. he can go to Europe as a free agent.. but no this is taremi who doesnt follow logic...going to Qatar to sign a 1.5 year contract makes a lot of sense for someone who says he wants to go Europe.. GTFOH.. He is dumb as a rock
                                First of all, he hasn't signed a contract.

And have you thought about the fact that it could be Perspolis who is putting pressure on him to leave now? If he would stay at Perspolis, they wouldn't get any money for him. As a result, he would risk being benched. Do you think that would increase his chances to play in the World Cup and get a transfer to an European club?

I'm actually surprised how a lot of us jump to conclusions so quickly.
                                Last edited by ShirFarhad; 01-11-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X