Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    How legit is this? I saw something on Insta about it too.

Ridiculous if true, especially coming from Mr.'I will stay in Esteghlal until we get our third star'.
    Perspolis club managers and his agent confirmed interest. But I don't think he would join us let alone because Perspolis is the main rival. On the other side he can't play for another six months.

Comment

Uzbek footballer Aziz Ibragimov successfully passed his trail with Machine Sazi. He will join the team in a couple of days.

http://varzesh-24.ir/news/350426/%D9...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

The letters on Esteghlal's transfer ban have been revealed

1) FIFA's letter to Esteghlal on September 28th 2016

2) FIFA's letter to Esteghlal on December 6th 2016

3) IFF notified Esteghlal on FIFA's letter on the same day. They basically asked them to pay Adil Chihi's wage as quick as possible.

4) FIFA's letter to IFF on December 19th, the day the transfer ban was imposed

5) FIFA's letter to Esteghlal notifying the transfer ban on December 19th

6) IFF's letter to Esteghlal on the same day. Those who can read Farsi should compare this letter with letter #5

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1391948...3%D9%86%D8%AF)

Comment

I think it's happening

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post

I think it's happening
            What's happening?

Comment

Saeid on loan to Anzhi Makhachkala according to this
              Last edited by 04041374; 01-31-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Saeid on loan to Anzhi Makhachkala according to this
                Very good if true

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

excellent news if true....good that he is staying in a better league but on the other hand it would have been cool to see him in a big club too. that will come eventually though, all that matters is he gets consistent playing time that wasn't available to him at rostov. lets hope it goes through...
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I don't get it. I thought he was a free agent.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Saeid linked with Olympiacos according to Russian media

Comment

Lol saed is causing me major anxiety with all these rumors

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
                          Hope he goes to Anzhi… Olympiacos would be a disaster
                          olympicaois just sold their best midfielder to crystal palace so it seems this could be true
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I think it would be better to go to olympiacos , only if he is guaranteed a lot of PT ( which I doubt) . Anzhi are a solid team (not close to relegation) and he will be automatic starter, so it's actually a good place for him to grow. Plus Anzhi are trying to implement a new policy of giving a lot of PT to young players

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                              olympicaois just sold their best midfielder to crystal palace so it seems this could be true
                              If thats true then that wouldn't be too bad… either way I don't see Olympiakos starting a 20 year old CM… Id much rather him go to another mid table RPL team and get playing time since the RPL is much better than the greek league...

Comment

How can a free agent go on a loan?
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X