No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ I heard rumours on twitter that he is meeting Taj to discuss taking over after CQ.

Take that with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      ^^ I heard rumours on twitter that he is meeting Taj to discuss taking over after CQ.
      Take that with a huge grain of salt.
      My friend you can add a fist full of Somaq to that while you're at it.

IF CQ leaves I would not mind Nouri at all however.
      Last edited by pres80; 06-11-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I would! Nouri did well, but is not estabalished enough to survive IFF / Reporters in Iran and do the good thing.

IF we are lucky, IFF will get another experienced coach who dares to put his feet down.

But first, lets qualify and second hope for a good performance in Russia, third is the eventual replacement of the King
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          And I really don't know why.
          Probably so that they can criticise Iranian teams afterwards for buying foreign players that go on to sit on the bench
          And it already got called off. lol
          His agent must be pissed hahahaa.

Comment

I think nouri is unaware that mortadha is unable to leave his husband xavi for an extened period of time. It leaves him traumatized.

While it would be amazing if nouri picked up one of our players, especially since werder are a good, young team playing attacking fast football, lets not count on it.

Comment

Let Nouri make career in European club competition. Way too early to take TM plus we have the best of the best with King CQ!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like CQ will pick the next manager for TM Omid. I thought know nothing Peyrovani was picked already for this position. Or was he picked for Javanan team?
                http://90tv.ir/news/399904/%D8%AA%D8...86%D9%86%D8%AF
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                  Looks like CQ will pick the next manager for TM Omid. I thought know nothing Peyrovani was picked already for this position. Or was he picked for Javanan team?
                  http://90tv.ir/news/399904/%D8%AA%D8...86%D9%86%D8%AF
                  So Vingada confirmed !!

Comment

he is not picking, rather confirming the appointment IFF makes.

With regards to potential transfers, nouri called sardar a super striker, and praised him a lot during analysis, for assist and for goal, and for pressing tactically / w energy. With pizzaro getting very old now, and johansson being in shitty form, max kruse who has injury issues is the only real option up top, other than the very raw and inexperienced ( and really not that talented Ousmane Manneh ) . Crucially they play in a two striker formation (3-5-2 , or 4-4-2 variation), and they had been using bartels, a midfielder with Kruse up top. Plus one of their main goalscorers, gnabry, left to bayern.

Dont want to get ahead of myself, but the move makes sense for all parties, and werder can afford him for around 10-15 million, as they have payed similar figures recently for the likes of delaney, kruse, etc. Sardar would play for an ultra attacking, pacy team where he could rack up goals and confidence before WC. Not to mention be in the spotlight of all major scouts, opening up big moves if he succeeds...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      he is not picking, rather confirming the appointment IFF makes.

With regards to potential transfers, nouri called sardar a super striker, and praised him a lot during analysis, for assist and for goal, and for pressing tactically / w energy. With pizzaro getting very old now, and johansson being in shitty form, max kruse who has injury issues is the only real option up top, other than the very raw and inexperienced ( and really not that talented Ousmane Manneh ) . Crucially they play in a two striker formation (3-5-2 , or 4-4-2 variation), and they had been using bartels, a midfielder with Kruse up top. Plus one of their main goalscorers, gnabry, left to bayern.

Dont want to get ahead of myself, but the move makes sense for all parties, and werder can afford him for around 10-15 million, as they have payed similar figures recently for the likes of delaney, kruse, etc. Sardar would play for an ultra attacking, pacy team where he could rack up goals and confidence before WC. Not to mention be in the spotlight of all major scouts, opening up big moves if he succeeds...
                      Honestly this Nouri transfer thing has got me excited.

I also think that there is definitely something going on and CQ saying it in the interview didn't feel like a throwaway comment.

Fingers and crossed as hard as I possibly can haha.

Comment

thinking about it logically, TM's performances in WCQ, plus the player already in europe prove to the world that talent is certainly ( if that was in doubt). But unlike Egyptian( heavily monitored by basel) , korean and Japanese ( heavily monitored by other Bundesliga teams, Austrian Teams, Swiss teams ), Irans market is currently untapped, even though iran is on the level of if not better than the teams mentioned, with no other presence besides a slight one from minor russian and greek club. Werder enterring/monitoring iranian market would allow them to have unprecedented access to iranian talent, like basle do with egyptian talent. Since there are no other foreign competitors they could have free reign to scout, approach most talented players. This could result in some real coup's, transfer with very profitable sell on value.

Comment

Russia has been tapping irans market as of recent times.
                          Mohammadi and Azmoun and shekari were not random shops.

As I said before on this forum expect more transfers of young Iranians to RPL

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

In this interview Shojaei says he's going to try and take some Iranian players to Panionios.

In the same video, the reporter asks JB if he is going to Watford, and he says there have been talks.

http://90tv.ir/video/400149/%D8%A7%D...AF%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              In this interview Shojaei says he's going to try and take some Iranian players to Panionios.

In the same video, the reporter asks JB if he is going to Watford, and he says there have been talks.

http://90tv.ir/video/400149/%D8%A7%D...AF%D9%88%D9%85
                              I still don't see how people hate shojaei!!!

The guy is pure class and gheyrat!

And as of recent he's been much more consistent and effective for TM. Even messi misses penalties for Argentina, nerves get to people sometimes.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If I was Nouri, I would try to sign Karimi, Pouraliganji, Rezaiean, or Milmo for his defense

Comment

Working...
                                X