No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karimi is a very talented player, hope he makes the move. He has a lot of potential.

Comment

Barzay had the same potential as Sardar and JB, he fell behind, but it's not too late. They were killing it in the U19 NT. All in all that was a great team, it's a huge shame that we didn't make it to the WC back then.
      Last edited by 04041374; 01-19-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Is this true that Vladimir Weiss joined Tractor Sazi on loan from his Qatari club? Would be awesome to have such a player in our league, just look at his resume ...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Is this true that Vladimir Weiss joined Tractor Sazi on loan from his Qatari club? Would be awesome to have such a player in our league, just look at his resume ...
          thats gotta be bs

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            thats gotta be bs

yeah, would be too good to be true

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=341434

Comment

that would easily be one of the best foreign signings if it actually happened

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                that would easily be one of the best foreign signings if it actually happened
                the best. Easily.

Comment

Hamid Altintop in IPL would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Tractor denied it

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Two Europe rumors about Esteghlal players

Behnam Barzay linked with a move to a Norwegian team.
                      Mohsen Karimi linked with a move to a Portuguese team. The club will receive an official offer in a couple of days.

Sources: Varzesh3, KhabarVarzeshi
                      Expectations: Norwegian and Portuguese Prem

Reality: Norwegian and Portuguese 2nd division…

lets hope I'm wrong!

Comment

So far, Iranians in Portugal have never been a succes story..lets see if it's different with this Mohsen Karimi guy. I don't know him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          So far, Iranians in Portugal have never been a succes story..lets see if it's different with this Mohsen Karimi guy. I don't know him at all.
                          Yeah there was never a professional transfer of an iranian to Portugal. I think every player had either ITC problems or they just were bad players. I hope we will have one sucsess story at Portugal once...
                          sigpic

Comment

lets be honest he probably wont go

Comment

Mohsen Karimi had some flashy moments with u-23 team and doing pretty well with Esteghlal, the issue is he was the victim of few injuries, mainly due to his physique's he probably will have a hard time to survive in Europe, he has a good speed though and can play behind striker, right or left wing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Mohsen Karimi had some flashy moments with u-23 team and doing pretty well with Esteghlal, the issue is he was the victim of few injuries, mainly due to his physique's he probably will have a hard time to survive in Europe, he has a good speed though and can play behind striker, right or left wing as well.
                                I agree he is very talented but most likely he will choose to stay in his comfort zone in SS, hope I am wrong tho. But we have seen this with countless players at his age having these offers, very few end up going if they are from PP or SS. Sometimes it happens if the player at this age ,22-23, goes to europe (Milad ) but they must be playing for smaller teams (like rah ahan in case of milad). Portugal would be ideal tho because of the style of play (not physical, more of LaLiga Lite), and culture,climate,etc making it easy to settle.

Comment

Working...
                                X