No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis managers already denied negotiations with Ali Rehema. Although Iranian media recently recycled the rumors about Saad Natiq.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Wise choice.
      We all agree that the result he got was terrible. But seriously, who are our other choices? Ghalenoei?
      Whether we like it or not, he's our best choice at the moment.
      Iran should start to turn seriously on decent foreign coach. Our football won't go anywhere if we don't start to collaborate in every aspect with europeans/south americans. It is particularly important for clubs that train the players all year long. They need the best expertise of foreign coach for tactic, fitness, team play, training, etc..

Someone like Felix Magath (not available at the moment) could be doable one day, specially with all the iranians he coached.

I know the oldies like Capello, Hiddink, Del Bosque, Domenech etc.. are a bit top class for Iran but it seems others clubs/NT find them outdated. If they didn't officially retire, we should try to hire them somewhere (Club or youth teams).

About SS, I don't remember any foreign decent coack (Koch?). PP had Denizli, Branko, Ghotbi (that learnt his job abroad), Haan, Ivic

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        no more weak Iraqi players in Iran! What has ali done to even be mentioned for a team like Persepolis
        yeah it seems like you have such a hate for arabs and since when was ali a weak player? 😂😂 ya maybe you should think before you say something btw I'm sure you have a little percentage of Arab in you at least I know I have iranian Arab in me

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
          yeah it seems like you have such a hate for arabs and since when was ali a weak player? 😂😂 ya maybe you should think before you say something btw I'm sure you have a little percentage of Arab in you at least I know I have iranian Arab in me
          He said "weak" Iraqi players... Nothing hateful toward Arabs in his post

Comment

yeah it seems like you have such a hate for arabs and since when was ali a weak player? [emoji23][emoji23] ya maybe you should think before you say something btw I'm sure you have a little percentage of Arab in you at least I know I have iranian Arab in me
            He's just being honest what's the problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              He said "weak" Iraqi players... Nothing hateful toward Arabs in his post
              looool "weak" if you or him can give a good argument of how he can even assume weak Iraqi players I'm sorry but in my context that's hating

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                he's being honest?? 😂😂 calling Iraqi players weak wow that's really being honest

Comment

he's being honest?? 😂😂 calling Iraqi players weak wow that's really being honest
                  Stop it Iraqi troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Stop it Iraqi troll.
                    lol your a goof I would do the same for any other team especially iran, if you don't have anything nice to say maybe don't say it haji

Comment

Emad Ridha and Abolhail were Iraqi but good players in Sepahan. Not all of them are twats like Karrar

Comment

I don't think Iraqi players in IPL were crap. Emad Reza was good, Karrar also as player wasn't bad but has a shitty character. Emad Reza actually was one of the best foreign players in IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          I don't think Iraqi players in IPL were crap. Emad Reza was good, Karrar also as player wasn't bad but has a shitty character. Emad Reza actually was one of the best foreign players in IPL.
                          I remember those days of Emad Reza when Sepahan went to the ACL final (correct me if I'm wrong but I think they did - against Urawa Reds). Emad Reza was probably the best player in IPL for a few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Don't you see the hallmarks of a sock puppet troll. Hundreds of spare id have been created since Jan 2015 (Usually with six months apart). 1. Low numbers of comments usually less than 50. 2. Someone coming out of no where to defend certain people. 3. Having flashy Ids using name of Iranian national team players instead of some authentic user names. Should I say more? I am sure all these ids have one owner who uses a couple of Ids more often. Those two Ids have higher numbers of comments (more than 500). Someone is obsessed with Iranian football.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-31-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Don't you see the hallmarks of a sock puppet troll. Hundreds of spare id have been created since Jan 2015 (Usually with six months apart). 1. Low numbers of comments usually less than 50. 2. Someone coming out of no where to defend certain people. 3. Having flashy Ids using name of Iranian national team players instead of some authentic user names. Should I say more? I am sure all these ids have one owner who uses a couple of Ids more often. Those two Ids have higher numbers of comments (more than 500). Someone is obsessed with Iranian football.
                              really? Are you trying to tell me a troll buddy what are you even saying

Comment

really? Are you trying to tell me a troll buddy what are you even saying
                                I can tell you don't come here often lol. PersianLegion is well known for persistently spewing garbage and utter nonsense here. Aslan mahalesh nazar, divooneh hast

Comment

Working...
                                X