Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Apparently Iraqi NT defender Saad Natiq has arrived in Tehran to finalise his contract with PP
    90tv and a few other papers really push for him to transfer to Persepolis.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      90tv and a few other papers really push for him to transfer to Persepolis.
      And I really don't know why.

Probably so that they can criticise Iranian teams afterwards for buying foreign players that go on to sit on the bench

Comment

Shayan Mosleh joined Perspolis

Comment

good to see a lot of young talent making it out of azadegan and into big teams. Hopefully mosleh and ghaedi get real playing time and contribute in both PGPL and ACL, but I doubt it. More optimistic for ghaedi given that mansourian seems more inclined to give younger guys a chance. At least these promising young talents will be exposed to a higher level of competition and coaching.

Comment

Beytsaeed signed with Esteghlal.

بیت سعید بالاخره آبی*پوش شد

مهاجم فصل گذشته استقلال خوزستان بالاخره بعد از حرف و حدیث های فراوان با استقلال قرارداد امضا کرد.
            به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در روزها گذشته بارها خبر توافق حسن بیت سعید با استقلال منتشر شد و البته از سوی مسوولان باشگاه استقلال تکذیب شد اما این بازیکن امشب با حضور در باشگاه استقلال با مسوولان باشگاه به توافق رسید و قرارداد خود را امضا کرد.

بیت سعید فصل گذشته نمایش بسیار خوبی در استقلال خوزستان داشت و درخشش او باعث شد تا علیرضا منصوریان برای جذب این بازیکن دست به کار شود.

گفته می شود بیت سعید با حضور در استقلال پیراهن شماره 7 این تیم را برتن خواهد کرد، پیراهنی که فصل گذشته بر تن بختیار رحمانی بود، بازیکنی که فصل ناموفقی را در استقلال سپری کرد.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Beytsaeed signed with Esteghlal.

بیت سعید بالاخره آبی*پوش شد

مهاجم فصل گذشته استقلال خوزستان بالاخره بعد از حرف و حدیث های فراوان با استقلال قرارداد امضا کرد.
              به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در روزها گذشته بارها خبر توافق حسن بیت سعید با استقلال منتشر شد و البته از سوی مسوولان باشگاه استقلال تکذیب شد اما این بازیکن امشب با حضور در باشگاه استقلال با مسوولان باشگاه به توافق رسید و قرارداد خود را امضا کرد.

بیت سعید فصل گذشته نمایش بسیار خوبی در استقلال خوزستان داشت و درخشش او باعث شد تا علیرضا منصوریان برای جذب این بازیکن دست به کار شود.

گفته می شود بیت سعید با حضور در استقلال پیراهن شماره 7 این تیم را برتن خواهد کرد، پیراهنی که فصل گذشته بر تن بختیار رحمانی بود، بازیکنی که فصل ناموفقی را در استقلال سپری کرد.
              SS making some good moves so far. I think with ghaedi,beytsaeid,possible shabazzadeh incoming, then at least one of Kaveh and Barzay will depart. Hopefully one of them goes to europe.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                SS making some good moves so far. I think with ghaedi,beytsaeid,possible shabazzadeh incoming, then at least one of Kaveh and Barzay will depart. Hopefully one of them goes to europe.
                If they also get Ramin it will be a hell of an interesting season
                sigpic

Comment

If Nourollahi returns back (very likely) and Kamyabinia (almost done) and Rafiei (50-50) extend their contracts, then there is no place left for Natiq, unless two O21 players leave the team.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Iraq NT will play vs Japan
                    Correct, however he will negotiate with PP after their game v Japan. Here are his own words:
                    http://90tv.ir/video/399692/%D8%A7%D...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      If Nourollahi returns back (very likely) and Kamyabinia (almost done) and Rafiei (50-50) extend their contracts, then there is no place left for Natiq, unless two O21 players leave the team.
                      Is Kamal injured? Looks like he has a shoulder issue or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Is Kamal injured? Looks like he has a shoulder issue or something.
                        Yes he recently had a surgery.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fda59uJ6td8

not sure if this was posted. Interview with mohsen bengar after Iran argentina volleyball match today (Iran 3-2 Argentina btw). Him and ramin are good friends and he says when they spoke a couple days ago ramin was excited/leaning towards his european offers. Pretty much he thinks its unlikely he will move to SS, but you never know.

Comment

When it comes to Iranian football I don't give a damn about red or blue.

What happened to Esteghlal pissed me off and I don't want that bullshit to ever happen again. Esteghlal is a big club and they deserve better than this. A lot better.

I'm happy they're signing these talented young players. Good signings. I wish them a good season and an even better season in the 2018 ACL.

Comment

Good news.... Maybe... Seems like Nouri travelling to Iran is not only for watching Iran vs Uzbek match as he traveled with the management team of Bremen. According to V3 they are looking for the possibility of signing an Iranian player, possible names mentioned are Rezaeian and Pouralganji.
                              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1421423...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Good news.... Maybe... Seems like Nouri travelling to Iran is not only for watching Iran vs Uzbek match as he traveled with the management team of Bremen. According to V3 they are looking for the possibility of signing an Iranian player, possible names mentioned are Rezaeian and Pouralganji.
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1421423...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
                                would be nice to have a fullback in Europe. Otherwise I'd prefer torabi

Comment

Working...
                                X