No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Sepahan and their love for Iraqi strikers! It's not like they lack quality strikers this season! Also with Sharifi coming back in the middle of this season, I don't know why they look for more....

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      ^^Sepahan and their love for Iraqi strikers! It's not like they lack quality strikers this season! Also with Sharifi coming back in the middle of this season, I don't know why they look for more....
      I heard Emad Reza has introduced him. We still need a real #10 as Hassanzadeh won't be back for a while. However a play maker to replace Djebarov is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        I heard Emad Reza has introduced him. We still need a real #10 as Hassanzadeh won't be back for a while. However a play maker to replace Djebarov is more important.
        That's why we got Sasan and Saghebi

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          That's why we got Sasan and Saghebi
          Sasan is not a play maker. He is more of a shadow striker or winger. We need a Moharram or Djebarov type. Saghebi is good for the bench.

Comment

Siah Jamegan signed German-Croat defender Jure Colak from Macedonian runners-up FK Shkendija.

Interestingly, their Instagram claims that he played in the Bundesliga, he actually played for Kaiserlautern II and 1860 Munich II in the 4th division.
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BWe387rF...=siahjameganfc

Comment

Brazilian defender Jairo Rodrigues is present in Sepahan's trainings. He previously played in the Bulgarian top flight, Azerbaijan top flight, and Portuguese 2nd division. He is a product of Santos' youth academy

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Brazilian defender Jairo Rodrigues is present in Sepahan's trainings. He previously played in the Bulgarian top flight, Azerbaijan top flight, and Portuguese 2nd division. He is a product of Santos' youth academy
                sepahan have a great academy, that has and is producing very good players. Why are they buying these random foreigners ? I hope this guy doesnt take away somebody like aref gholami's playing time...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Siah Jamegan signed German-Croat defender Jure Colak from Macedonian runners-up FK Shkendija.

Interestingly, their Instagram claims that he played in the Bundesliga, he actually played for Kaiserlautern II and 1860 Munich II in the 4th division.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BWe387rF...=siahjameganfc
                  He also played in the German 3rd division in 2013/14 with Wacker Burghuasen. He does not meet IFF's new requirements for a foreign player, I wonder what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    He also played in the German 3rd division in 2013/14 with Wacker Burghuasen. He does not meet IFF's new requirements for a foreign player, I wonder what will happen.
                    He does, because he featured 14 times with Shkendija since Feb 2017 (more than 10 games in the Macedonian top tier in the last two seasons)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      He does, because he featured 14 times with Shkendija since Feb 2017 (more than 10 games in the Macedonian top tier in the last two seasons)
                      Oh thanks. I thought it was 10 games each season for the past 2 seasons.

Comment

Pars Jonoobi signed Aloys Nong.

Comment

thats acutally quite a good signing for them. Nong was really good for Ss Khuz in League and ACL last season. His pace is deadly in front of crappy PGPL/Asian defenses.

Comment

I'm guessing Pars Jonoobi actually has some good money if they were able to sign Nong who is one of the top foreign players in our league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I don't believe any of the rumors quite frankly because Saipa every year has said we will let Torabi to go to Europe and then they bring up (probably false) offers which they rejected.

If he had a real offer, they'd take it.
                              Here we are. Saipa CEO says they never had a offer from Ajax and they'll let Torabi go to a good European team if there is an offer.

http://90tv.ir/news/405351/%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Here we are. Saipa CEO says they never had a offer from Ajax and they'll let Torabi go to a good European team if there is an offer.

http://90tv.ir/news/405351/%D8%AF%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

He has been linked with Russian teams in the past if I remembering correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X