Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Some stats about foreign players in PGPL
    The number of foreign players drastically reduced compared to past seasons.

2013/14: 34
    2014/15: 50
    2015/16: 48
    2016/17: 47
    2017/18: 29 (-39% compared to last season)

- 6.6% of PGPL players are foreign, which is one of the lowest amounts in Asia.
    - Sepidrood, Naft Tehran, Tractor Sazi, Foolad Khuzestan, Saipa are not using any foreign players.

Nationalities of foreign players in the current season

Brazil: 9 (Not counting Kiros, since he's probably not allowed to play)
    Iraq: 3
    Georgia: 3
    Lebanon: 2
    Nigeria: 2
    Cameroon: 1
    Costa Rica: 1
    Croatia: 1
    France: 1
    Mali: 1
    Senegal: 1
    Uzbekistan: 1
    Serbia: 1
    Ivory Coast: 1
    And to be honest even 29 is way too many foreign players!!!

There is only 10-12 foreigners who should be playing from these 29!! the rest are not quality and are only taking up a space that could go to an iranian player.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Is barzay having a good time in Sweden?

Comment

20 year old Nigerian striker Ezekiel Bassey is on trial with Peykan. He played for Barcelona B in the last season and has 4 caps for the Nigerian NT.
        https://www.transfermarkt.at/ezekiel...spieler/368729

Comment

Zob Ahan's Brazilian striker Kiros has been caught faking his documents to play in PGPL. He wouldn't have been eligible to play, since he has only played in Brazilian Serie C and D clubs.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1459330...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF!

Comment

What happened with barzay

Comment

barzay is still in sweden.

Leeds United transfer news: Director Victor Orta promises surprise signing from Asia
              LEEDS UNITED will make a ‘big surprise’ signing, according to the club’s director of football Victor Orta.
              By JAMES CAMBRIDGE

Victor Orta has promised Leeds fans a new signing from Asia
              Leeds United have had a busy transfer window, reshaping the squad under new manager Thomas Christiansen.

The Yorkshire club have brought in 14 new faces this summer and made Hadi Sacko and Pontus Jansson’s moves permanent.
              However, they are not done there and are reportedly set to make a surprise signing from Asia, despite the transfer window now being closed.
              That is according to the club’s director of football Victor Orta, who promised the new arrival in a Facebook Q&A with fans.
              -----who fits this profile besides Ashkan ? He is our best player still, along with sardar . The guy is just another class.

Comment

Not sure if I want Ashkan to play championship football this season. It will increase the risk of him getting injured tenfold and we need him to be fully fit when the WC starts.

Comment

20 year old Nigerian striker Ezekiel Bassey is on trial with Peykan. He played for Barcelona B in the last season and has 4 caps for the Nigerian NT.
                  https://www.transfermarkt.at/ezekiel...spieler/368729

Godwin 2.0?

Comment

Karimi returned back to Sepahan on a 1 year deal.

Last edited by 04041374; 09-06-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Varzesh3, 90 and Khabar Varzeshi: Karimi returned back to Sepahan on a 1 year deal.
                      heyf... not really his fault though

Comment

Varzesh3, 90 and Khabar Varzeshi: Karimi returned back to Sepahan on a 1 year deal.
                        So sad.

I'm surprised he couldn't get into a Greek team at the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Any news on Ashkan? I want him in Persepolis if he doesn't sign with a club.

He may not be ready for the away match against Ahli but if we go through to the semis he can definitely help us out A LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            So sad.

I'm surprised he couldn't get into a Greek team at the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Greek league ham pokhi nist. Our players are not that good. Just hyped up and over paid.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              Any news on Ashkan? I want him in Persepolis if he doesn't sign with a club.

He may not be ready for the away match against Ahli but if we go through to the semis he can definitely help us out A LOT.
                              Our roster is full. We can't sign anyone older than 23 y/o unless someone leaves the team.
                              Alishah MIGHT return in winter, but that's a big if.

Comment

Our roster is full. We can't sign anyone older than 23 y/o unless someone leaves the team.
                                Alishah MIGHT return in winter, but that's a big if.
                                Oh okay, gotcha. Thanks for letting me know brother

Comment

Working...
                                X