No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karimi is not good enough anyway, i think when Ebrahimi is back and knowing Cheshmi can also play as CD,, i wouldn't be surprised to see he go with Hajsafi, Cheshmi, Ebrahimi, Ezzatollahi options as DM. The only reason Queiroz may take another DM to WC is Ezzatollahi suspension, in this case it may be between Nourafkan and Karimi depending how both will perform this season!
    Anyway i wasn't very convinced and impressed with Hajsafi either. I think the ideal DM duo can be Ezzatollahi and Ebrahimi, but this depends to how Ebrahimi recover from his injury!

Comment

update on dejagah : https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4_BIen...ranianlegioner

He has offers from Fulham , Leeds United , and Sheffield Wednesday ( All second div of england ) .

In addition to Hamburg and a team from Denmark ( Likely Copenhagen , only ones who could afford him ) .

Personally I think fulham, leeds, and hamburg are the best offers for him . He knows the environments very well, and would be a key player for any of those sides. Out of all of them though I would love to see him in Hamburg who seem to be decent this season. If he could start for them that would be fantastic.

But my gut tells me he will end up at Fulham...They do love him there.

Comment

I hope he stays in Germany.
        Dejagah cannot handle the Championship schedule.
        Germany will keep him close to home, with a Christmas break and less games played. He'll be better prepared for the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          update on dejagah : https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4_BIen...ranianlegioner

He has offers from Fulham , Leeds United , and Sheffield Wednesday ( All second div of england ) .

In addition to Hamburg and a team from Denmark ( Likely Copenhagen , only ones who could afford him ) .

Personally I think fulham, leeds, and hamburg are the best offers for him . He knows the environments very well, and would be a key player for any of those sides. Out of all of them though I would love to see him in Hamburg who seem to be decent this season. If he could start for them that would be fantastic.

But my gut tells me he will end up at Fulham...They do love him there.
          Hamburg is by far the best option. Bundesliga vs Championship...

Hope for the best.

Comment

Iranianlegioner is not a reliable source, they BS news for likes and follows in general. I heard too much fake crap from them since they even exist

Comment

Copenhagen would obviously be the best option.
              They are in a top tier and they are playing in the UEFA cup this year. Would get him the best exposure and good competition. I'm afraid in Hamburg, he'd be bench warming.

Comment

Iranianlegioner is not a source.. would love Dejagah to join any top flight Bundesliga team through

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

iranianlegioner claimed like two months ago that Dejagah was about to join Panathinaikos...

Comment

Any UPDATE on BARZAY? He was suppost to go to Denmark...?

Comment

Dejagah is a potential candidate for Hamburg according to German source Liga-report.de:

"Transfers are also possible outside the official transfer window. At the moment there are only 16 players and goalkeeper on the pitch thanks to some injury-related failures. Other candidates are the former Bundesliga players Ashkan Dejagah and Patrick Ebert, who would bring both experience and strength."

https://www.liga-report.de/bundeslig...-hamburger-sv/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Zob Ahan's Brazilian striker Kiros has been caught faking his documents to play in PGPL. He wouldn't have been eligible to play, since he has only played in Brazilian Serie C and D clubs.
                        Navad covered it tonight. A letter from the Brazilian FA confirming that he played in Serie A/B has been faked by Kiros' agent.

Interview with ZA president Saeid Azari
                        Last edited by 04041374; 09-11-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Sorry if the topic has already been up here, but Behnam Barzay is currently on a trial with Allsvenskan team Kalmar FF and will train with them for 2 weeks to evaluate each other. Kalmar is a mid side team that used to be on top around a decade ago and won the cup 2007 and the league 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                            Sorry if the topic has already been up here, but Behnam Barzay is currently on a trial with Allsvenskan team Kalmar FF and will train with them for 2 weeks to evaluate each other. Kalmar is a mid side team that used to be on top around a decade ago and won the cup 2007 and the league 2008.
                            What's the point? There are only 6 weeks left of the Swedish league...

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                              The most important thing is it on FIFA?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                The most important thing is it on FIFA?
                                Haha, yes.

I mean Kalmar has pretty talented players, but they're inconsistent. Both the players and the club as a whole since it's from a small city. Their squad is top heavy with players like Rasmus Elm, Victor Elm, Melker Hallberg and Ismael who just got sold to Milad Mohammadi's club, but also pretty meh players. They do have a good youth academy though. A lot of players have come through and they've sold a lot to bigger clubs in Europe which is good. Here's a list from 2007/2008 ish when they won the cup and league: Ari da Silva (to AZ Alkmaar), Patrik Ingelsten (Heerenveen), César Santin (FC Copenhagen), Rasmus Elm (AZ Alkmaar), David Elm (Fulham), Mattias Johansson (AZ Alkmaar), Abiola Dauda (Red Star Belgrade), Etrit Berisha (Lazio), Paulus Arujuuri (Lech Poznan), Melker Hallberg (Udinese), Marcus Antonsson (Leeds United), Jonathan Ring (Genclerbirligi), Ismael (Akhmat Grozny) & Svante Ingelsson (Udinese).

So it's at least 1-2 players each season the past 10 years that have gotten sold to bigger European clubs abroad not to mention climbing within Allsvenskan to bigger clubs and getting sold from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X