Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I hate it that the Qatari League is taking all our good players. Why can't they go after other nationalities?
    I've said it numerous of times and will say it again: to lower their level, and keep an close eye on them.
    Remember, their national team also still can't beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      Shojaei was at Al Gharafi before transferring to Panionios.
      So the plan is to transfer to Panionios at 27/28 when you went to sh1tty rizespor (that could at least be a gate to better turkish or european team) or had PAOK/panionios interest some months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        the only thing that I don't like about this Transfer is that he won't be present in some of TM camps (the ones that only IPL players attend), but I think his position with TM is solid enough that not attending those camps won't (shouldn't) affect his chances with TM. I think he is a lock to start for TM. Him, PAG and Milad are the only locks in my opinion.
        Depends on their ACL results. If I'm not wrong, the Qatari league will end even earlier than PGL.

Comment

There is no reason to be sad about this. We have other forwards even if Taremi don’t succeed.
          Maybe he needs money in his life. We don’t know his life story so we can’t judge him.

Comment

@PSGman#19 A bad attempt at sarcasm my friend My honest opinion is Taremi reed his chances for matching his career success with his level of talent the moment he ran to naneh Taremi from rizespor.
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Taremi will still be with TM unless he gains 10 kg and slows down considerably.

Remeber our captain Javad Nekounam was in Kuwait (stupidly) right before the World Cup.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                He is not choosing Qatar over some European offer, as He has zero offers from Europe..
                This is BS, Taremi had offers from Leganes, Dinamo Zagreb, Olympiacos, Panionios but turned them all down. We are talking about the best Asian striker in AFC at the moment...

Comment

Taremi rid
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    This is BS, Taremi had offers from Leganes, Dinamo Zagreb, Olympiacos, Panionios but turned them all down. We are talking about the best Asian striker in AFC at the moment...
                    With all due respect, I don't think you are his agent. DO you have any proof of those offers?
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I still think taremi will move to Europe, but if he doesn’t move after the WC I’ll seriously start to doubt his future:

It’s a shame because the guy is loaded with potential and talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi is a fucking idiot. Way to kill your career... I hope Azmoun and Taremi enjoy the next few years living on their fast cash, because that shit is gonna dry up soon. Shame they don't have half as much brains as Jahanbakhsh.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

500.000 USD buyout clause is really not much if he performs well in the WC.

I just hope he learns to become more professional, now that he's playing alongside Sneijder.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 01-08-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            500.000 USD buyout clause is really not much if he performs well in the WC.
                            World cup has 3 matches. What do you expect Taremi do against Morocco, Portugal and Spain when he loses a lot of goal opportunities in IPL and ACL? How many good chances we get in front of Portugal or Spain anyway? We need someone like Gucci of 2012-2013 to tap in any possible goal opportunities not a wasteful player like Taremi. Taremi is a good supporting player. All these things aside how many offers did you think Poladi got after WC 2014 and being selected as one of the best defenders of that competition? That's right he got no European offers despite his good show vs Nigeria and Argentina! He got only a semi-decent offer from a Qatari team, Al Shahania!

European teams won't offer too much for Iranian or Asian players, so 500k buy out clause is too much for a player like Taremi. I am sorry but he made a bad mistake.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-08-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Pooladi escaped from Iran and we know what happened to him. But I expect Taremi to make that move at some point, since he's talking about Europe for idk how many years and actually is the most wanted domestic player.

What disappoints me the most is that this takes away the chance from deserving players like Moharrami or Alipour to join Europe, since Perspolis is banned from signing players.

Comment

He is like Karimi at some extend, not as much as talented and therefore he may never play in a top league but eventually will play a season or two somewhere in Greece, Russia, Belgium, Holland, will come back to PP in late 20 and retire in early or mid 30s

Comment

Working...
                                X