Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Re-check in football FINALLYYYYYYYYYY .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is the best that could happen for "penalties" and together with the goal-line technology, we will have better and more fair judgments but I am against doing this for elsewhere in the pitch or it would kill the game.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

If you watch rugby you'll know how much it's improved the game. I think it'll have the same affect with football. I also think they should take the sin bin rule into football where players are sidelined temporarily for yellow card offences. Even a rule where if players argue with a ref over a free kick the ball will be moved 5 yards forward similar to rugby

Comment

saudi arabia have withdrawn from every footballing competition.
        sigpic

Comment

im not too fund of it either for reasons mentioned earlier by others..!! but it presents a great very Rare opportunity for earning big Advertising profits in game of football and the greedy FIFA will be all over it ..!

if implemented i should hope stipulations put in place in order to limit its usage to outmost minimal, otherwise it would have to ability to ruin the game as we know it..!!

Comment

You shouldn't really be happy about this, because once it gets introduced in La Liga, then Barca are gonna get screwed.

Comment

Great news. I saw some very questionable officiating in the World Cup 2014, AC 2015, and Euro 2016. Video replays will help correct most of these bad calls.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                Great news. I saw some very questionable officiating in the World Cup 2014, AC 2015, and Euro 2016. Video replays will help correct most of these bad calls.
                Euro 2016 was actually very smooth in terms of officiating. Most people were pleased.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1295...a8%d8%a7%d9%84

Comment

This is great news! I don't understand how some people here can complain about this after the countless amount of times we have been screwed over!.

On an unrelated note , Can the narrator in this video sound more gay?
                    You just got Caged
                    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                    X