Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2016/2017 | Week 15 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal Zob Ahan
    Padideh 0-1 Zob Ahan

Bengtson in the 56th minute.

Comment

FT
      Sanat Naft 0:1 Gostaresh Foolad
      Padideh 1:1 Zob Ahan

Comment

Table after week 15

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          The fallout with Carlos was unfortunate and unnecessary by both sides, but could have easily been avoided by the IFF or the Perspolis management. While the media portrays Branko as the biggest critic of TM alongside Ghalenoei, Branko has been 10x more supportive of TM than the likes of Ghalenoei or Mayeli-Kohan, it's not even comparable.

In the past when a club had +7 NT players, the IFF was never able to avoid a conflict (Perspolis 2012, Esteghlal 2014). This conflict of interest, which is hurting our football for years should be solved in the federation. Clubs should not suffer for TM sake and vice-versa.
          Perspolis actually showed before the 1998 WC, how to solve this conflict.
          The biggest issue with this is that in my opinion the clubs are not good enough to allow TM a normal build up time to games like other countries. This makes it necessary that TM needs longer camps than normal countries. To me if the clubs want to have the rights of a professional club, they need to raise their level to actually be professional. Until then I will side with TM every time.

Comment

Honestly Hosseini had a real good display and saved Esteghlal's behind several times on serious threats. Rahmati is one of the biggest brats of Iranian football ever. He is a decent keeper for sure, but I just cannot stand his behavior. Him and Farhad majidi are one of my most disliked personalities of Esteghlalis.

As for Mansourian, let's not smear his integrity and class. The man always behaves class-act, even after his teams losses. He is one of the few domestic coaches who even after his teams losses appears in Post-match press conferences and answers reporters questions in such calm and classy manners. Let's please not tarnish him just because he is a "Sorkhabi" coach...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
              The biggest issue with this is that in my opinion the clubs are not good enough to allow TM a normal build up time to games like other countries. This makes it necessary that TM needs longer camps than normal countries. To me if the clubs want to have the rights of a professional club, they need to raise their level to actually be professional. Until then I will side with TM every time.
              I didn't refer to the TM camps. I meant to say, that there must be a better understanding between TM and clubs (especially those with the most NT players).

Comment

I didn't refer to the TM camps. I meant to say, that there must be a better understanding between TM and clubs (especially those with the most NT players).
                But that is the whole issue, the only thing that impacts the league and clubs is the TM camps which go longer than allotted Fifa days. I agree with what you are saying and obviously extended and frequent league breaks is a very hard thing for clubs to deal with but the clubs are not innocent in the situation as it is their lack of professional training and preparations that makes long TM camps necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  But that is the whole issue, the only thing that impacts the league and clubs is the TM camps which go longer than allotted Fifa days. I agree with what you are saying and obviously extended and frequent league breaks is a very hard thing for clubs to deal with but the clubs are not innocent in the situation as it is their lack of professional training and preparations that makes long TM camps necessary.
                  I never talked about extended international breaks or TM caps. In these cases, clubs should work together, otherwise conflicts might break out. (F.e. Ghalenoei refusing to release his players before the 2014 WC). Now that Perspolis has 7-8 NT players and is even looking to sign MORE NT players, there is the danger of another conflict.

In a post above, I used Perspolis in the 1998 WC as an example of good understanding between IFF and the clubs, when they withdrew from the league, so the 10-15 NT players could join the NT training camp. However, the players returned back to participate in the ACL and Perspolis made it to the semi-finals. And after the successful 1998 WC Perspolis profited the most with dozens of players transferring to Europe and receiving very decent transfer fees.

Comment

I never talked about extended international breaks or TM caps. In these cases, clubs should work together, otherwise conflicts might break out. (F.e. Ghalenoei refusing to release his players before the 2014 WC). Now that Perspolis has 7-8 NT players and is even looking to sign MORE NT players, there is the danger of another conflict.

In a post above, I used Perspolis in the 1998 WC as an example of good understanding between IFF and the clubs, when they withdrew from the league, so the 10-15 NT players could join the NT training camp. However, the players returned back to participate in the ACL and Perspolis made it to the semi-finals. And after the successful 1998 WC Perspolis profited the most with dozens of players transferring to Europe and receiving very decent transfer fees.
                    I haven't been following TM enough to remember those scenarios from 1998 and wasn't aware Ghalenoi was threatening to not release his players. This year all of the problems with the clubs have been to do with camps so it was fresh in my mind. Appreciate your responses though and hope Branko does not try Ghalenoi level stuff this coming year.

Comment

Esteghlal's next home game will be held without spectators, due to insults against Daei and the referee.

http://90tv.ir/news/345700/%D9%81%D8...A7%DA%AF%D8%B1

Comment

From what I remember GN asked for a camp to be postponed so he could have his players (almost the entire team practically) together for the preparation for the ACL semi final matches.

He never really refused to release his players. Had he actually done so, then 90% of the starting TM players would have been absent from TM.

Anyway, Esteghlal was preparing for the ACL semi finals and had like 10 players in TM and still we didn't create so much hayahoo. Neither did thousands of our supporters bash and fohsh on CQ. Why did Branko make such an issue and created so much hashiye again?! For a pre-season preperation camp for PP?! lol hmm yeah ok...
                        Last edited by Amin_; 12-28-2016, 09:13 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Can the person who closed the thread please clarify why?!

Thanx.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                          X